BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerEstée Lauder
Pleasures Charming Horn Solid Perfume Necklace

Estée Lauder Pleasures Charming Horn Solid Perfume Necklace

A collectible horn-shaped pendant opens to reveal Estée Lauder's signature scent pleasures in a long-lasting solid perfume.

• 14" length;
  • Pendant: 2 1/2" diameter, 7/8" depth.
  • By Estée Lauder.
  • Item #960697

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estée Lauder Pleasures Charming Horn Solid Perfume Necklace!
How would you rate this product?
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Oh how I love this scent ! It is definitely worth the price. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed !!!!
Niki W.
Really really love this product smells so good in it comes in a cute little charm it looks very invented it's a little bit pricey for some but I do love it I highly recommend the any body to get this.
Rosa M.
Moorpark, CA
It’s pricy but ahhhh I love it. It’s great to have on the go. Plus it really goes with anything.
Natalie G.
Very cute and stylish. I love the detail and I would say the value is very good. The only thing I would change is the amount of detail. Smells normal kinda bad. Definitely room for improvement on this product
Aisha M.
San Jose, CA
Ohh 😮 My god ......i 💗 it .i dont know how can I explain but I love 💕 this 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
339 Lombardy village rd L.
Shannon, NC
Love it so gorgeous and stylish love the artsy part about this product. Anyone that like history or atifacts would enjoy
Mary P.
Lockport, IL
This fragrance is very subtle and not overpowering. It is a good scent to wear when I go out for the evening.
Aliyah D.
I love the bottle it’s so easy to take around with you it smells so good it’s so perfect too travel with
Alicia A.
New Port Richey, FL
This was my first time trying a solid...Not only is it pretty to wear, but it’s a great way to have your favorite scent to be with you all the time and not have to carry a purse everywhere!! And you can control how little or much you wear, and where!! I’ll definitely be purchasing another!!
Zahria F.
Hampton, GA
When I fruit saw this I thought it was a really interesting concept and I had never heard of it before. However when I started wearing the fist couple of weeks it was really strong and everyone smelled it, however overtime the smell wore off.

Looking for your answer?