Estée Lauder Pleasures Body Lotion uploaded by Bridgett B.Estée Lauder Pleasures Body Lotion uploaded by Bridgett B.Estée Lauder Pleasures Body Lotion uploaded by jess t.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A luxurious, yet lightweight lotion that slips on easily, absorbs quickly. Leaves skin feeling moisturized smooth and silky.

Lightly scented with Estée Lauder Pleasures. Fresh as flowers after a Spring rain, this sheer, shimmering floral is a spirited blend of Lilies, White Peonies and Jasmine, all tingling with the rare essence of exotic Baie Rose.

FRAGRANCE LAYERING

To create the richest, longest-lasting experience, it's key to layer.

While skin is still damp from the shower, smooth on your scented body moisturizer. Finish with fragrance spray on your pulse points.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Pleasures Fragrance (Parfum); Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil; Peg-4; Stearic Acid; Tromethamine; Cetyl Alcohol; Glyceryl Stearate; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Tocopheryl Acetate; Glycol Stearate; Caprylyl Glycol; Dimethicone; Peg-100 Stearate; Carbomer; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Stearamide Amp; Hexylene Glycol; Disodium Edta; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; Benzyl Alcohol; Geraniol; Citronellol; Hydroxycitronellal; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Limonene; Hexyl Cinnamal; Eugenol; Linalool; Farnesol <ILN33931>

Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg this smells awesome. I love how it feels. Definitely recommend this to anyone who likes a soft flower smell. Definitely gonna buy this again Estée Lauder Pleasures Body LotionEstée Lauder Pleasures Body Lotion
C g.
calvin
I love this product so much. I’ve purchased this product so many times. The bottle is nice. I definitely recommend this product to anyone. You should definitely try this out. This product smells really amazing.
jess t.
Very nice smell. very pricey. I got this as a gift and I truly love it. It is a very moisturizing lotion. I recommend everyone to buy this if you are willing to spend the money. I think it is worth it. Personally I would not buy this myself because of the price. This lotion has lasted me more than 5 months and I have the 1 fl. oz. one. I use this almost everyday!!
Hannah G.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion smells incredible! The scent lasts all day and leaves you feeling fresh and beautiful from the moment you first apply it! The scent is so sweet and feminine. I love it! I've used this product for years and will never get tired of it!
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
I simply have never understood the fascination with this fragrance.  When I was younger, this was THE fragrance for feeling girly and sophisticated.  However, I was more of a Gucci Envy gal (and I STILL miss that fragrance and green bottle)!  A resounding pass for me.
Yvette M.
I have been a fan of this body lotion for more than a decade! I had been missing it, so, I recently purchased 3 1oz tubes, from ebay. Leaves your skin feeling so soft! Oh, to smell this lotion again,.....heaven!
LeighAnn S.
Louisville, KY
I loooooove this lotion! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling so soft. My favorite thing about this lotion is the scent last forever. It's a little pricey for lotion but so worth it! Trust me!
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY
Estee Lauder Pleasures For Women is one of my all time favorite fragrances. I love the perfume and love the body lotion, as well. The lotion blends well into the skin, isn't greasy or oily feeling, and smells fresh and clean.
Kimberly M.
I really love the smell of this lotion, however I hate it when lotion leaves your hands feeling greasey, and it kind of has that residue to it
Tara S.
Vicksburg, MS
Very distinct scent! Purchased as part of the set. The lotion is genuine compliment to the actual perfume itself. Scent and moiture lasting

back