Estée Lauder Pleasures Body Lotion uploaded by Bridgett B.Estée Lauder Pleasures Body Lotion uploaded by Bridgett B.Estée Lauder Pleasures Body Lotion uploaded by jess t.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A luxurious, yet lightweight lotion that slips on easily, absorbs quickly. Leaves skin feeling moisturized smooth and silky.Lightly scented with Estée Lauder Pleasures. Fresh as flowers after a Spring rain, this sheer, shimmering floral is a spirited blend of Lilies, White Peonies and Jasmine, all tingling with the rare essence of exotic Baie Rose.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Pleasures Fragrance (Parfum); Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil; Peg-4; Stearic Acid; Tromethamine; Cetyl Alcohol; Glyceryl Stearate; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Tocopheryl Acetate; Glycol Stearate; Caprylyl Glycol; Dimethicone; Peg-100 Stearate; Carbomer; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Stearamide Amp; Hexylene Glycol; Disodium Edta; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; Benzyl Alcohol; Geraniol; Citronellol; Hydroxycitronellal; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Limonene; Hexyl Cinnamal; Eugenol; Linalool; Farnesol

Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg this smells awesome. I love how it feels. Definitely recommend this to anyone who likes a soft flower smell. Definitely gonna buy this again Estée Lauder Pleasures Body LotionEstée Lauder Pleasures Body Lotion
jess t.
Very nice smell. very pricey. I got this as a gift and I truly love it. It is a very moisturizing lotion. I recommend everyone to buy this if you are willing to spend the money. I think it is worth it. Personally I would not buy this myself because of the price. This lotion has lasted me more than 5 months and I have the 1 fl. oz. one. I use this almost everyday!!
Kimberly M.
I really love the smell of this lotion, however I hate it when lotion leaves your hands feeling greasey, and it kind of has that residue to it
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This scent is to die for! Not to mention the lotion stays on all day! It's the best!