Estée Lauder Pleasures Body Lotion uploaded by jess t.
2 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Perfectly capturing the modern taste for light, transparent fragrances, Estee Lauder pleasures is a delightful sheer floral created from lilies and peonies, jasmine and Karo-Karounde blossoms, all tingling with the rare essence of Baie Rose. It reflects a modern woman's desire to experience life's little pleasures every day. The Body Lotion is a luxurious, yet lightweight lotion that absorbs instantly, leaving skin feeling moisturized, smooth, silky. and surrounded with a delightful new spirit in fragrance- 8.4 oz. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder 'pleasures' Body Lotion. Style Number: 15149U. Available In Stores.

Buy on ULTA*
jess t.
jess t.
Very nice smell. very pricey. I got this as a gift and I truly love it. It is a very moisturizing lotion. I recommend everyone to buy this if you are willing to spend the money. I think it is worth it. Personally I would not buy this myself because of the price. This lotion has lasted me more than 5 months and I have the 1 fl. oz. one. I use this almost everyday!!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
I really love the smell of this lotion, however I hate it when lotion leaves your hands feeling greasey, and it kind of has that residue to it
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
This scent is to die for! Not to mention the lotion stays on all day! It's the best!