Estée Lauder Pleasures Bloom Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

• This product is made of high quality material
  • It is recommended for romantic wear
  • This Product Is Manufactured In Swiss
  • Fragrance introduced in 2010 by Estee Lauder
  • Notes Consist Of A Floral And Fruity Blend with Vanille, Patchouli, Musk, Litchi, And Grapefruit
  • For Casual Use

How does this compare to LA vie est belle by lancome
What kind personality should a girl be to wear this.. Like tomboy or..? I'm thinking girly... you know ?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Pleasures Bloom Eau De Parfum Spray for Women!
How would you rate this product?
Bean Station, TN
I like this one, since its smell is not that heavy. After couple of hours you don't feel its smell strongly, but it still remains on your body as a faint smell, which I like. If you want something strong, that is not the product you are looking for. But if you are looking for something light for daily use, I will recommend this to you.
I love this lotion! It smells so nice and I really love to use it on my hands. It's gentle and it doesn't leave a weird residue. It doesn't irritate my skin, which is sensitive, so that's excellent. The packaging is so so pretty and I love it. My only problem is the price. It's a bit expensive for a lotion.
It was given to me as a gift one year and i didn't wear it for a long time. When i finally decided to try it the smell was wonderful. Now its my favorite. Smells so fresh and flowery clean.
Palm Bay, FL
I love estee Lauders pleasure bloom perfume! It has the most beautiful scent and eveytime I get a wiff it instantly reminds me of my grandmother whom I adore and who also loves this perfume. It has a sweet note of flowers and is very girly and pretty so to say.
I love this product I have this for ever love the smell of it I've been using this forever its is kinda pricey for a bottle but it's worth it to have it. I bought in Belk here closer to my place 😊😊😊😊Thank you and I do recommend this to my friends 😊😊
Doral, FL
Estée Lauder Pleasures Bloom Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by anmer V.
I love perfume and this particular one I like for its exquisite smell (a bit strong) to sophisticated woman. When I use it I feel even more sure of myself. I recommend it!!
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love this scent. I got a sample in one of m y orders from macy's and fell in love with it. I ordered this and when I got it I had to spray it. I now get compliments daily =]
Fayetteville, NC
If you like the original Pleasures you will like this one as well. It still flowery but has something else inside which makes it a little unique. It's like mixture of the original Pleasures and Pleasures Exotic - really nice combination.
Springfield, MO
I love the way this smells it is a soft and suttle scent with a few bold tones in it, it stays with me all day, and that is hard for me to find but I love this scent.
Moncks corner, SC
I basically love anything estee lauder! Most of their perfumes are so pleasingly perfect. Perfectly blended. I have run into a few that are waaaay to over powering. But still good.