Estée Lauder Pleasures Bloom Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

• This product is made of high quality material
  • It is recommended for romantic wear
  • This Product Is Manufactured In Swiss
  • Fragrance introduced in 2010 by Estee Lauder
  • Notes Consist Of A Floral And Fruity Blend with Vanille, Patchouli, Musk, Litchi, And Grapefruit
  • For Casual Use

How does this compare to LA vie est belle by lancome
What kind personality should a girl be to wear this.. Like tomboy or..? I'm thinking girly... you know ?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Pleasures Bloom Eau De Parfum Spray for Women!
How would you rate this product?
Beaver Falls
This is a great get out of the shower spray.  I carry it everywhere.  I have one in my purse and one in my car for the just in case in life.  I always get many compliments on my fragrance and told how wonderful I smell.  It is a staple in my very active life.
Pleasures has been the best perfume in my life! I've used it since I was 12 and now I'm 33. I started with the original one and the Bloom was given to me as a gift one Christmas by mistake and I loved it too.. It is kind of strong so I don't use it daily, but I really really soft perfumes.
Fresh and inviting, Pleasures Bloom kicks an elegant fragrance up a notch to an unforgettable memory!  A refreshing fragrance that feels like spring breezes are right around the corner!  As with all good fragrances, you get what you pay for...I never feel ready to go out the door without a gentle hint of fragrance!
I love Pleasures! I get it every birthday or Christmas!  The scent is so pretty and I love the compliments I receive when I wear it.  I have used Pleasures for many years.  I would recommend this for everyone
Overland Park, KS
This is another heavier smell - the scent lingers forever. It’s a floral scent. Definitely pricey. The lotion smells very good too. It’s a heavily complimented smell. I just trying a sample of ot
Sarasota, FL
I received this from a gift from someone who knew I liked the original Pleasures. Although this is a decidedly different scent, it is very nice in its own way. It has a hint of the original Pleasures’ scent, but is much more of a fruity floral, and is probably better suited for warm weather and casual situations.
Modesto
It’s a lovely floral. Very light and airy . I never get headaches and can wear everyday . It is my favorite and lasts all day long . It even lingers on clothes which I love !
Leakesville, MS
I love the Bloom, it does not hold up to the original Pleasures in my opinion but it is bursting with floral fragrance that lasts all day and stays lightly on without being overpowering. I would recommend if you are a floral fan.
Lancaster, CA
This perfume smells amazing. It reminds me of taking walks with my friends down quiet streets in the mountains of Thailand just after it had rained. The various flowers that are in front of most every home fill the air with a very pleasant fragrance when there's a lot of moisture in the air... This perfume makes me smile, remember and dream
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!