Estée Lauder Pleasures Bloom Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Kenny V.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• This product is made of high quality material
  • It is recommended for romantic wear
  • This Product Is Manufactured In Swiss
  • Fragrance introduced in 2010 by Estee Lauder
  • Notes Consist Of A Floral And Fruity Blend with Vanille, Patchouli, Musk, Litchi, And Grapefruit
  • For Casual Use

Del C.
I love this product I have this for ever love the smell of it I've been using this forever its is kinda pricey for a bottle but it's worth it to have it. I bought in Belk here closer to my place 😊😊😊😊Thank you and I do recommend this to my friends 😊😊
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Melly s.
This perfume smells amazing. It reminds me of taking walks with my friends down quiet streets in the mountains of Thailand just after it had rained. The various flowers that are in front of most every home fill the air with a very pleasant fragrance when there's a lot of moisture in the air... This perfume makes me smile, remember and dream
Gina B.
Bean Station, TN
I like this one, since its smell is not that heavy. After couple of hours you don't feel its smell strongly, but it still remains on your body as a faint smell, which I like. If you want something strong, that is not the product you are looking for. But if you are looking for something light for daily use, I will recommend this to you.
Tiffany A.
Campobello, SC
I love this lotion! It smells so nice and I really love to use it on my hands. It's gentle and it doesn't leave a weird residue. It doesn't irritate my skin, which is sensitive, so that's excellent. The packaging is so so pretty and I love it. My only problem is the price. It's a bit expensive for a lotion.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
I love estee Lauders pleasure bloom perfume! It has the most beautiful scent and eveytime I get a wiff it instantly reminds me of my grandmother whom I adore and who also loves this perfume. It has a sweet note of flowers and is very girly and pretty so to say.
Lillian H.
It was given to me as a gift one year and i didn't wear it for a long time. When i finally decided to try it the smell was wonderful. Now its my favorite. Smells so fresh and flowery clean.
Kenny V.
Doral, FL
I love perfume and this particular one I like for its exquisite smell (a bit strong) to sophisticated woman. When I use it I feel even more sure of myself. I recommend it!!
Miranda P.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love this scent. I got a sample in one of m y orders from macy's and fell in love with it. I ordered this and when I got it I had to spray it. I now get compliments daily =]
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
If you like the original Pleasures you will like this one as well. It still flowery but has something else inside which makes it a little unique. It's like mixture of the original Pleasures and Pleasures Exotic - really nice combination.
Fatima C.
Elgin, IL
What kind personality should a girl be to wear this.. Like tomboy or..? I'm thinking girly... you know ?
Nickie B.
How does this compare to LA vie est belle by lancome