Estée Lauder Pleasures Bloom Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Yelitsa V.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Women's 1.7 oz EDP Spray. Estee Lauder introduced a new fruity floral version of their iconic fragrance Pleasures Pleasures Bloom. We wanted to take the timeless core concept of pleasures - the enjoyment of life's simple pleasures as the balance to a life that is often over connected and overextended - and express it with a new level of animation and vibrancy that reflects the world we live in today said Karyn Khoury Senior Vice President Corporate Fragrance Development Worldwide The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. The notes of this fragrance aregrapefruit raspberry lychee violet flower pink peony rose jasmine green lily musk patchouli and creamy vanilla. see more...

Gina B.
Bean Station, TN
I like this one, since its smell is not that heavy. After couple of hours you don't feel its smell strongly, but it still remains on your body as a faint smell, which I like. If you want something strong, that is not the product you are looking for. But if you are looking for something light for daily use, I will recommend this to you.
Tiffany A.
I love this lotion! It smells so nice and I really love to use it on my hands. It's gentle and it doesn't leave a weird residue. It doesn't irritate my skin, which is sensitive, so that's excellent. The packaging is so so pretty and I love it. My only problem is the price. It's a bit expensive for a lotion.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
I love estee Lauders pleasure bloom perfume! It has the most beautiful scent and eveytime I get a wiff it instantly reminds me of my grandmother whom I adore and who also loves this perfume. It has a sweet note of flowers and is very girly and pretty so to say.
Yelitsa V.
Doral, FL
I love perfume and this particular one I like for its exquisite smell (a bit strong) to sophisticated woman. When I use it I feel even more sure of myself. I recommend it!!
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love the way this smells it is a soft and suttle scent with a few bold tones in it, it stays with me all day, and that is hard for me to find but I love this scent.
Stacy M.
I'm typically not a big fragrance user. But Pleasures Bloom is light enough for me to use daily and flowery enough to feel feminine.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
I like this product for every day use not a heavy since it's very subtle but it definitely smells a great not overwhelming at all
Cynthia P.
This is a lovely perfume. It's a great choice for a daily scent since it's so soft and fresh. It's not overpwering so it can be used for work. This may not be a date night perfume, but this is a great one for a daily scent.
Abigail V.
Taipei
You know you have a great perfume when someone leaned in to sniff your scarf and asked you what perfume you were using ;)
Love this perfume!
Nickie B.
How does this compare to LA vie est belle by lancome