BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Women's 3.4 oz EDP Spray. Estee Lauder introduced a new fruity floral version of their iconic fragrance Pleasures Pleasures Bloom. We wanted to take the timeless core concept of pleasures - the enjoyment of life's simple pleasures as the balance to a life that is often over connected and overextended - and express it with a new level of animation and vibrancy that reflects the world we live in today said Karyn Khoury Senior Vice President Corporate Fragrance Development Worldwide The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. The notes of this fragrance aregrapefruit raspberry lychee violet flower pink peony rose jasmine green lily musk patchouli and creamy vanilla.

Lillian H.
It was given to me as a gift one year and i didn't wear it for a long time. When i finally decided to try it the smell was wonderful. Now its my favorite. Smells so fresh and flowery clean.
Cesly B.
estée lauder products are amazing period!!!! there fragrances are amazing! a lil pricey but so worth it!
Fran M.
Science Hill, KY
I love this perfume it smells so clean and fresh. its not too strong and is a long lasting perfume
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
I love this perfume it is very feminine and light, but lasts for hours. My husband loves it on me
Glory F.
New Haven, CT
I smelt this in a magazine it smells really good I wish could get this for Xmas
Loretta L.
Gold Coast
A beautiful fragrance for any time of the day or year! Smells very elegant and young. I really like it and find it to be quite long wearing too!