BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Sensual luxurious & emotional The elegance of lilies peonies jasmine Kara-Karounde blossoms & Baie Rose Helps cleanse gently & beautifully Leaves skin perfectly smooth clean & softProduct Line: PleasuresProduct Size: 150ml/5ozPlease allow 7-10 days for delivery

Sharon C.
Sharon C.
My mother in law use to use pleasure anytime she would get the shower gel she would give it to me! I love it, the scent lasted all day but was not over bearing, if you like the scent of the cologne then you will like this product as well.
K'Dia B.
K'Dia B.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shower gel leaves your skin feeling amazing after you finish your shower. It feels just as smooth when you're putting it on but your skin is so much more firmer and moisturized!
Maya N.
Maya N.
East Moline, IL
It's really good to use i feel relaxed after my bath, but I don't use it anymore because I've found a better one. I got it at my baths and beauty store. I recommend you buy it.
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.
This shower gel is a good product. It leaves your body smelling great and smooth. I have been using it for a while and I can't seem to change it... I love it.
Susana V.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
El preferido de mi abuela, siempre que me quedo en su casa. No dudo en robarle un poco a la hora de la ducha, me encanta su olor delicado y relajante.
Thamara P.
Thamara P.
This shower gel is everything! I love the perfume too the shower gel smells fresh but sweet but not overwhelming. I get complements on this fragrance.
Kendal S.
Kendal S.
Ringgold, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love thus shower gel product. It gets your skin clean and leaves your body smelling amazing and feeling soft!
Luciana R.
Luciana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Un olor perfecto que deja la piel suave y perfumada. Es ligero y perdura su aroma. Recomendado
lizz g.
lizz g.
somersworth, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is fantastic.! And smells wonderful.! Very great products. And lasts quite a while.
baileigh b.
baileigh b.
This shower gel is so good and it really does clean ur skin and makes it smell good
Mina S.
Mina S.
CHICAGO, IL
I would like to know if it has a good smell?
ashley r.
ashley r.
does it last? will the smell come off after getting out of the shower
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Does this have a smell
Renee A.
Renee A.
Is this shower gel drying to the skin?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Brandon, MS
Does the scent from The shower gel boost the lotion or fragrance? I like purchasing sets but I like when I layer quality fragrance sets where one would function without the other but together it's long lasting.