BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Sensual luxurious & emotional The elegance of lilies peonies jasmine Kara-Karounde blossoms & Baie Rose Helps cleanse gently & beautifully Leaves skin perfectly smooth clean & softProduct Line: PleasuresProduct Size: 150ml/5ozPlease allow 7-10 days for delivery

Laura S.
Smells so good leaves your skin feeling super moist I wouldn't say or compare it to coconut oil but it definitely leaves a difference in your skin from how it was before and it lasts about a few to a lot of hours depending so obviously if you went swimming it come off but leaves your skin so smooth just like st.Ives
Tina T.
Scranton , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! Seems amazing and makes you feel fresh all day. I would totally recommend this to someone second guessing also it's totally worth the price. And would buy it again and again.
Jacquie P.
Dumfries, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fragrance is so nice. Layering the products makes the lovely scent stay all day and everyone around you will compliment how nice you smell. If you like floral scents, you will love this.
Roslyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shower gel it is amazing and works perfectly, it leaves skin flawless and however it is a little bottle and it doesn't last a long time because you always going to want to use it, I still do recommend
K'Dia B.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shower gel leaves your skin feeling amazing after you finish your shower. It feels just as smooth when you're putting it on but your skin is so much more firmer and moisturized!
Sharon C.
My mother in law use to use pleasure anytime she would get the shower gel she would give it to me! I love it, the scent lasted all day but was not over bearing, if you like the scent of the cologne then you will like this product as well.
Kristine G.
Pleasures is my favorite Estee Lauder scent, the clean floral scent is amazing. I love using the shower gel, then layering it with the perfume for a lasting fragrance.
Maya N.
East Moline, IL
It's really good to use i feel relaxed after my bath, but I don't use it anymore because I've found a better one. I got it at my baths and beauty store. I recommend you buy it.
Yasmin S.
This shower gel is a good product. It leaves your body smelling great and smooth. I have been using it for a while and I can't seem to change it... I love it.
Lucia C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pleasures is a classic sent from Estée Lauder. This shower gel is amazing! It is my favorite sent. It leaves your body smelling and feeling fresh all day.
ashley r.
does it last? will the smell come off after getting out of the shower
Mina H.
I would like to know if it has a good smell?
Lauren D.
Does this have a smell
Renee A.
Is this shower gel drying to the skin?
Ashley B.
Brandon, MS
Does the scent from The shower gel boost the lotion or fragrance? I like purchasing sets but I like when I layer quality fragrance sets where one would function without the other but together it's long lasting.