BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Clear, refreshing gel creates a rich lather that surrounds you with the shimmering scent of Pleasures as it gently cleanses your skin.

Estée Lauder Pleasures is one of life's simple pleasures. Fresh as flowers after a Spring rain, this sheer, shimmering floral is a spirited blend of Lilies, White Peonies and Jasmine, all tingling with the rare essence of exotic Baie Rose.

FRAGRANCE LAYERING

To create the richest, longest-lasting experience, it's key to layer.

Use the body wash in the shower (or add to running water for a scented bubble bath). Finish with fragrance spray on your pulse points.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Tea-Lauryl Sulfate; Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate; Pleasures Fragrance (Parfum); Ppg-5-Ceteth-20; Lauramidopropyl Betaine; Panthenol; Pantethine; Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose; Citric Acid; Tocopheryl Acetate; Polyquaternium-7; Trisodium Hedta; Linalool; Geraniol; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Citronellol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Phenoxyethanol <ILN38763>

Laura S.
Smells so good leaves your skin feeling super moist I wouldn't say or compare it to coconut oil but it definitely leaves a difference in your skin from how it was before and it lasts about a few to a lot of hours depending so obviously if you went swimming it come off but leaves your skin so smooth just like st.Ives
Tina T.
Scranton , PA
This stuff is amazing! Seems amazing and makes you feel fresh all day. I would totally recommend this to someone second guessing also it's totally worth the price. And would buy it again and again.
cynthia t.
Flint, MI
Estee Lauder has fragrances smell so good. I have been so impressed with their fragrances for years. My mom, grandma wears it and now me. The men's pleasures smells really good too. My husband has so many compliments after wearing.
Jacquie P.
Dumfries, VA
The fragrance is so nice. Layering the products makes the lovely scent stay all day and everyone around you will compliment how nice you smell. If you like floral scents, you will love this.
Sharon C.
My mother in law use to use pleasure anytime she would get the shower gel she would give it to me! I love it, the scent lasted all day but was not over bearing, if you like the scent of the cologne then you will like this product as well.
Kristine G.
Pleasures is my favorite Estee Lauder scent, the clean floral scent is amazing. I love using the shower gel, then layering it with the perfume for a lasting fragrance.
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
This is a great body gel from the Estee Lauder line. It is a light and refreshing gel that I use on special occasions. The scent stays on for hours and I love that it makes your skin feel very smooth and silky! I highly recommend this bath and shower gel!
KaylaMay E.
Durham
My mom always tells me to smell like a grown up. This smells heavenly and I finally found a scent my mom loves! This is a small size that I use to travel with me, I hate the hotel soaps so this is perfect for me!
Roslyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this shower gel it is amazing and works perfectly, it leaves skin flawless and however it is a little bottle and it doesn't last a long time because you always going to want to use it, I still do recommend
K'Dia B.
Newport News, VA
This shower gel leaves your skin feeling amazing after you finish your shower. It feels just as smooth when you're putting it on but your skin is so much more firmer and moisturized!
Janet R.
Hows the scent? Is it light or over powering ?
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
How is the scent?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
How is the smell?? And how much?? Where can you get a good deal?
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Que opinan de ella?
ashley r.
does it last? will the smell come off after getting out of the shower