BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder pleasures is the delightful new spirit in fragrance. Fresh as flowers after the rain, Estee Lauder pleasures perfectly captures the modern taste for light, transparent fragrances. It is a delightful sheer floral created from lilies and peonies, jasmine and Karo-Karounde blossoms, all tingling with the rare essence of exotic Baie Rose. It reflects a modern woman's desire to experience life's little pleasures every day. Crystal-clear Bath and Shower Gel surrounds you with this delightful new spirit in fragrance as it gently cleanses skin. In the shower, massage onto skin and rinse off. For a luxurious bubble bath, pour under running water. Size: 5.0 oz.

Buy on Nordstrom
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great body gel from the Estee Lauder line. It is a light and refreshing gel that I use on special occasions. The scent stays on for hours and I love that it makes your skin feel very smooth and silky! I highly recommend this bath and shower gel!
KaylaMay E.
Durham
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom always tells me to smell like a grown up. This smells heavenly and I finally found a scent my mom loves! This is a small size that I use to travel with me, I hate the hotel soaps so this is perfect for me!
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What an awesome shower gel! This is super light but leaves you feeling clean and smelling gorgeous :) I will definitely be buying more from this brand and exploring more options. So satisfied! Recommend!
Denise W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love estee Lauder fragrances perfume and shower gel there are my favorite when I want to have something that last all day and is good quality I choose this.
Amanda K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells absolutely amazing! This product makes my skin feel so smooth. It has a very light smell. I just wish it was a little easier on my pocketbook.
Ivette U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
when using this soap cools as it leaves you with the citrus scent of perfume, they gave me the collection a couple of years ago and loved it from day one
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
The body gel smells just like the perfume. I am not a big fan of it. It is very floral and to me smells like an older woman scent.
marialejandra r.
kissimmee, FL
This smells so great and lovely! Its awsome. Perfect size for traveling . The quality is great . I really recommend this product
Karina S.
NYC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shower gel smells absolutely amazing! I love Estée products! The scent is very fresh, light and delicate and last all day!
Maryam M.
Beauty Junkie Expert

Purchased as a portion of a gift, just the right size for a purse. It will really be enjoyed with the other travel size gifts
Janet R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Hows the scent? Is it light or over powering ?
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
How is the scent?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
How is the smell?? And how much?? Where can you get a good deal?
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Que opinan de ella?
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can I find this!?!?!?