Estée Lauder Pleasures Aqua Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Sandy B.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A delightful pleasure in a new wave of Pleasures. Find energy with the joy and delicacy of the top notes with Honeysuckle and Freesia illuminated by a Green Leaf Accord before surrendering the scene to Ambrox and Musk that look like a sea drizzle that opens the road in a stretch of buds.

Ohii I.
Smells great! Suitable for a younger crowd. Bottle is simple and sleek. Straight to the point. And classic Estée Lauder, which I like. The scent is so light and fresh it's perfect for spring and summer.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
This scent is much lighter than "Beautiful" but it still has the lasting effect. It leans more towards ladies in their 40's it seems. You know how some scents are worn by younger ladies and some older...this is the middle ground! It smells really good and it does seem to last throughout the day. It's not overbearing either. If you prefer subtle but noticeable scents, I would recommend Pleasures!
Christa A.
Pikeville, KY
Love this parfum. It is a very desirable scent and last all day. Compared to other perfumes it isn't over bearing and long lasting! I am a long time user and very pleased with this product and definitely recommend it!
Sandy B.
Pleasure is the parfum I normally where. Bit this limited edition Pleasures Aqua smells even better. It has a soft, clean, crisp smell. I get many compliments.
Idania M.
Amo eternamente este perfume tiene algo especial que siempre me hace usarlo aunque lo utilizo solo en ocasiones especiales
Melissa B.
Lyburn, WV
Paulina A.
My first perfume ever, and I continue loving it. Smells great and it last all day
alxa m.
The line Pleasure of Estée Lauder is the best. I love it. Everywhere i go people ask me about my parfum. All of the Plesuare line área my favorites