Estée Lauder Pleasures uploaded by Claudia E.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Pleasures by Estee Lauder 0.14 oz EDP Purse Spray

Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite perfume. So classy and floral. It almost reminds me of something Jackie O would have worn. This perfume is absolutely timeless and the only one that doesn't hurt my head. Love it.
Claudia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my travel size of my Estée Lauder Pleasures perfume. Normally take one of these to my vacation. Easy to pack and I am always smelling the best. Very fresh smell. Got mine at my local Macys store!
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this fragrance on my mother its such a crisp clean fresh scent and it smells amazingly beautiful on her but on myself not so much...it just doesn't mesh well with my skins oils I guess bc when I try to wear it all I get is this huge smack i n the face smell of over powering cheap bar soap smell and I don't like it it's just not pleasant for me at all. I do love pleasures exotic on myself though
Denise C.
Bought this not sure if I would like it or not. It alright has a nice floral scent. Would recommend if you like a more lighter perfume.