Estée Lauder Photo Perfect Powder Duo uploaded by Melissa T.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Bronzers - Estee Lauder Beautiful Bride Photo Perfect Powder Duo 02 Yellow Neutralizer. How-to-Use: Using a blush brush, apply bronzer in a circular motion to the apples of the cheeks, upper cheekbones, forehead and nose.

Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Victoria D.
Townsend
This is a must product for balancing. skin tones. Easy to use great price and great quality. Works on all skin types. This gives a natural finish. I use on clients before they get photos made. I recommend this to my clients.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
For high end makeup this is totally worth it. It helps with flash back and doesn’t leave you feeling caked up with a ton of makeup on. I have dry skin and I didn’t think that it did anything to make it worse. I would recommend if you’re looking to purchase something that does what it says it will!
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this powder. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Victoria L.
Townsend
This product is a very effective finisher for your makeup. I use on any one getting photos made. It serves as a color balancing agent. Great for all skin types. I use this and recommend this to my clients.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
This is perfect for discolored skin. Like if you have blemishes and etc. After applying your foundation, set it with Estee Lauder Photo Perfecting powder for that perfect photo look. Use it on your neck and top of your chest as well.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
This powder kept me looking flawless all night! It's great for dry skin to, it made my face so clear and refreshed! I always have a red face but this hid it. I love the products from this brand! definitely recommend
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Estée Lauder has amazing products. They are affordable and worth the purchase. This product is great and easy to use and apply. No flashback when taking photos. I recommend this product.
Maddie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this stuff!! I reccommend it fully! It keeps my makeup on all day long and I love it so much! It has a flawless finish, and it is very easy to apply. I have bought it about five times and I use it so much!
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
This product is super easy to use, goes on great, and looks great in photos. This lasts, but is not super long wear for all day unless used with a setting spray. Should be fine for all skin types, especially if a primer is used.
Maria T.
Does this really works?
Shabana I.
Why is there a picture of boots?
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Just here for the badge, are you looking to earn the badge also?
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Where can I get these powders?
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Whats the best way to use this?