Estée Lauder Photo Perfect Powder Duo uploaded by Holly N.Estée Lauder Photo Perfect Powder Duo uploaded by Melissa T.
2 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #29 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Buy Estee Lauder Bronzers - Estee Lauder Beautiful Bride Photo Perfect Powder Duo 02 Yellow Neutralizer. How-to-Use: Using a blush brush, apply bronzer in a circular motion to the apples of the cheeks, upper cheekbones, forehead and nose. see more...

• Who else loves estee lauder10 Answers
  • Donde es y donde lo consigo6 Answers
  • Please follow me on facebook so that I can raise my impact score! D...3 Answers
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Makes me look flawless, I highly recommend to anyone looking for something that makes them look flawless for any occasion whether it be to anniversaries or weddings, any occasions. It stays true to its color & it's great for any day wear! Wonderful quality & wonderful price! Love love it! Highly in love with it! Works with any skin type
jennifer l.
jennifer l.
Flemington, NJ
I think I really liked this product it feels great on the skin, applies very well too and likes absolutely stunning in photos as well. I used it myself for my sister's wed fun no a few months back and if it's a stable or my kit of goodies. Your skin can kill amazing just right for that bride to be.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
Review for: Beautiful Bride Photo Perfect Powder Duo Face Bronzers 1 red neutralizer
This is a good product that does what it says. i have some red spots on my face mostly around my cheeks and nose and everything with this product held up well and helped cancel out the redness. I would put it on before and after my face makeup to make sure everything is covered.
Lixa M.
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
Gorgeous powder, excellent for those photo ops BUT this is definitely meant for younger skin. Can be used on oily and combination skin and if you are looking for it to cover, keep looking- this doesn't provide coverage, just makes the skin look perfected and "airbrushed".
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Wow what a great product to cut down on redness. I'm always struggling to find a product that I can apply that would help with the redness I have on my face. especially for a pictures on that special day. this brand is well worth the money because the quality is legit
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I wasn't a huge fan of this product. I tried it out because I thought it would be better for photographing, but it actually ended up making me look more washed out. I'll probably be sticking to me regular setting powders. Disappointed that this didn't work better.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
I CANNOT express how awful I think this product is. It's beautiful if used on extremely fair women but looks terrible if used on anyone with any type of deeper skin tone. It's meant to add brightness under the eyes but can cast an awful lavender tint on the skin.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Arcadia, FL
This is easy to apply and comfortable for long wear. It's worth the buy! The finish is meant to make you photo ready and it does indeed do the job. There light color transfers on to your skin well and softens your edges and makes you look flawless!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the Estée Lauder photo perfect duo! I suffer from a lot of redness on my cheeks, and this powder helps cancel it out, so I always look photo-ready and presentable. Definitely worth purchasing if you have light rosacea/red cheeks like I do!
Shirley K.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
This is truly perfection in a bottle. The powder is so light and easy to use that anybody with any skin tone will be able to master it in no time. I suggest you trying it before your big day so you are aware of how it blends to your skin tone.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Does this really works?
Shabana I.
Shabana I.
Why is there a picture of boots?
Alecia R.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Just here for the badge, are you looking to earn the badge also?
Megan B.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Where can I get these powders?
diona l.