Estée Lauder Photo Perfect Powder Duo uploaded by Melissa T.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Bronzers - Estee Lauder Beautiful Bride Photo Perfect Powder Duo 02 Yellow Neutralizer. How-to-Use: Using a blush brush, apply bronzer in a circular motion to the apples of the cheeks, upper cheekbones, forehead and nose.

Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
For high end makeup this is totally worth it. It helps with flash back and doesn’t leave you feeling caked up with a ton of makeup on. I have dry skin and I didn’t think that it did anything to make it worse. I would recommend if you’re looking to purchase something that does what it says it will!
Victoria D.
Townsend
This is a must product for balancing. skin tones. Easy to use great price and great quality. Works on all skin types. This gives a natural finish. I use on clients before they get photos made. I recommend this to my clients.
Alessandra W.
Byram Twp, NJ
One of my favorites! The cover is perfect, don’t looks heavy and covers everything, it keeps your make up perfect, and last longer than some others, it is a natural finishing and absolutely gonna buy again!
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
This product is a very effective finisher for your makeup. I use on any one getting photos made. It serves as a color balancing agent. Great for all skin types. I use this and recommend this to my clients.
Karissa I.
Tyler, TX
This Photo Perfect Powder Duo is great for making your makeup look smooth and it instantly brings all your foundation together to look smooth and almost natural! It’s a great product to try!
sausan s.
nashville
this is a great product i would recommend this and its great for dry and oily skin it’s 24 hours that’s what i love about it. i would by this again bc it was just great. and you guys should buy it too
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
This is perfect for discolored skin. Like if you have blemishes and etc. After applying your foundation, set it with Estee Lauder Photo Perfecting powder for that perfect photo look. Use it on your neck and top of your chest as well.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
This powder kept me looking flawless all night! It's great for dry skin to, it made my face so clear and refreshed! I always have a red face but this hid it. I love the products from this brand! definitely recommend
Maddie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this stuff!! I reccommend it fully! It keeps my makeup on all day long and I love it so much! It has a flawless finish, and it is very easy to apply. I have bought it about five times and I use it so much!
Maria T.
Does this really works?
Shabana I.
Why is there a picture of boots?
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Just here for the badge, are you looking to earn the badge also?
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Where can I get these powders?
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Whats the best way to use this?