BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A revolutionary triple play for your skin: 3-in-1 cleanser, toner and makeup remover.

This refreshing, airy foam cleanser starts working immediately. Melts away makeup (even long-wear formulas) as it thoroughly, gently removes impurities without drying.

Leaves skin toned, balanced and comforted with no oily residue. Skin looks healthy, fresh and luminous.

Triple-action clean. Triple the convenience.

The Perfectly Clean Collection: Our proprietary, next-generation cleansing technology Calms, Comforts and Clarifies your skin, reducing irritation that can accelerate the appearance of aging. Combines natural skin-loving botanicals and minerals with our proven skincare expertise.

HOW TO USE

Use AM and PM. Shake well. Gently massage onto dry skin and rinse off. Avoid eye area.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Dimethicone; Isododecane; Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water; Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate; Sucrose; Peg-32; Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract; Silybum Marianum (Lady'S Thistle) Extract; Algae Extract; Zinc Pca; Sorbitol; Glycerin; Caffeine; Ppg-26-Buteth-26; Peg-4 Dilaurate; Caprylyl Glycol; Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil; Hexylene Glycol; 1,2-Hexanediol; Peg-6; Citric Acid; Lauramidopropyl Betaine; Fragrance (Parfum); Phenoxyethanol <ILN39421>

Rachel S.
New York
Let me just say that I love multi-use products - this cleanser, toner, and makeup remover all-in-one was like a dream to me! Condensing my nighttime face routine into one step? Consider me intrigued! This is an effective foaming cleanser (you only need 1-2 pumps) that you massage into dry skin and then rinse off. Once you apply it, the foam 'melts' (the best way I can describe it) and you feel as if you've just applied toner. Your skin is left soft, smooth, clean, and makeup-free! This is also gentle enough to use on eyes. The only criticism I have is that if you're wearing very heavy eye makeup, it may not remove all of it. In these cases I follow up with a swipe of an eye makeup remover.
Brandi S.
Kingwood , TX
This product is absolutely amazing! Let me first start out by saying I wear matte liquid lipstick a lot and it is hard for me to find a makeup remover that will remove it without me having to scrub my lips off literally. I can literally put some of this on a piece of tissue and in one swipe across it takes my liquid lip off. Also it is a cleanser and toner which is a major plus because I’ve never even heard of that before. It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling great. It is a mousse which I think is cool and it goes a long ways. I strongly recommend.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Perfectly Clean Triple Action from Estee Lauder is a foam that you use in your dry face and takes away all your make up, dirty and oil from your face. It has an reasonable price and yoou can even find it at Marshall'sor TjMaxx for just 5$. It leaves your skin felling clean and soft! I do recommend it!
Ashley C.
I've heard that this have great for others , which is great, but I can't say I have the same results. I didn't feel like it was cleaning my face and it didn't help with my breakouts. I was kinda disappointed.
Victoria G.
Burlington, NJ
I absolutely LOVE this cleanser. Its light and doesn't dry out my face. Now I will say this is on the expensive side of my makeup buys so I dont use it everyday. I mostly use it when I do a full face and have been sweating a lot. It reduced my after makeup pimples A LOT!!. If you have a few extra dollars it is worth the splurge.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Love this! Won't go nowhere without it! This is the travel sized and it's last me so long actually affordable and works wonders! The only one I use that makes my face feel and look so refreshed! Also love that's it's like a foam and that it comes out super easy makes my face so soft and this is one that does not make my face feel more oily than it is nor dry it out
Janine B.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this foam face wash and toner in 1. It makes my skincare routine a lot faster. The foam smells good and feels great on your skin. It is also really good for removing makeup. My skin has been noticeably clearer and softer since using this and the Clinique 72 hour moisture surge! Def worth the price... a little goes a long way with this product and the quality and results are great. Ps: I have dry skin and this is what the lady in Ulta recommended and it is great doesn't dry me out at all and my skin is like baby soft!
CINDY M.
Me encanta este limpiador y tonificador!!! Es lo mejor que he probado y el olor que te deja en la piel es incomparable, lo use por primera vez en Macy’s cuando me estaba probando una base y me dieron líquido para limpiármela, desde ahí me la tuve que comprar y me encanta!
Gaby R.
On the fence with this product, I was loving it but I felt it dried my face out. As someone who cleanses and finishes with moisturizer it surprised me. Overall the product smells great and thoroughly cleanses your skin. I think it is best to use once or twice a week and not everyday.
Logan H.
Durant, OK
I LOVE this!! It removes so much makeup and leaves my skin feeling so good and refreshed. I use this morning and night to cleanse my face and remove makeup. It is a great value since it is three in one. You can not go wrong with this product whatsoever.
June T.
Eugene, OR
Is this cleaner good for sensitive skin?
Chelsey A.
Does this burn your eyes or skin?