BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser. A soothing new sensation for normal/combination skin. Deliciously refreshing foam gently yet thoroughly cleans and rebalances skin. Splashes away with no soapy film, no trace of impurities. Perfectly Clean formulas provide the perfect balance for your skin, with light hydrators and a conditioning botanical blend. By gently managing oily zones while soothing dry areas, they leave skin feeling renewed, comfortable, healthy. Perfectly Clean.

• Does this cleanser wash away makeup without drying?1 Answers
Elissa R.
This is my one and only face wash. After spending money at the pharmacy trying to find the perfect, cheap face wash. I realized that i was just wasting my money on products that were too harsh on my poor face. Estee’s products were introduced to me by my mom, she has been using them for as long as i can remember and now i know why. This cleanser is soft, rich and gets the job done by only using a pea size of product on your face.
Tracy P.
This cleanser leaves me skin feeling oily; it doesn’t not work for me. I bought a huge bottle of t and I can’t wait to finish it off. Estée Lauder cleansers fading do the job like Clinique cleaners. I will not buy again.
Tara L.
Fairbanks, AK
I have been using this product for close to 10 years. I do like our however in the winter when my skin is super dry I feel like it contributes to drying my skin out. It's not very gentle like other cleansers from Estée Lauder but it does cleanse well. My face always feels clean after use. Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
Absolutely love this cleanser. It is SO gentle on my skin. It foams up so nicely. And my face feels so clean afterwards without feeling too stripped of its natural oils. Does not irritate or dry my skin at all.
Gail M.
Blacksburg
Cleans my face without drying which I love. Very gentle on my aging skin. I have sensitive skin and this works well for me. I purchase at my local Belk department store. I will buy again.
Heather H.
Thibodaux, LA
No I didn’t like this cleanser at all. It burned in my eyes so badly it hurt so much! The smell was good and I love love love their night serums and most all of their makeup. But I will not be buying this again. Total fail for me.
Yvette C.
I love this cleanser! I have had combination skin for many years so this cleanser is my go to. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. It isn’t drying not is self foaming with water. Lathers up nicely and cleans your skin without drying it or feeling tight after use. I love the scent.
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
This cleanser works well at removing makeup, but I can only this cleanser in the summer cause it makes my skin dry. A little goes a long way, it foams up real nice. I know that is says for Norm/Combo skin but I think oily skin peeps would benefit more.
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I did not think at first that I would like this cleanser because I have this preconceived notion in my mind that I dislike a majority of Estée Lauder brand products, however, I really do enjoy this. Yes, it is a tad drying but that is because it really cleanses your face without leaving anything behind. A moisturizer will replace any moisture removed from the skin from using this. The scent is strong but it does not linger after washing so it is easy to deal with for the minute you're washing your face. I love how you only need a very, VERY small amount of product because it foams up very quickly. The foam is not a regular bubbly foam but actually a very nice, thick, soft paste which almost feels like a mask. About halfway through my bottle and I will definitely be sad when this is gone!
Stephanie S.
bloomfield hills
I did not care for this product. It was disappointing because I felt like I had to keep rinsing it off. It did not remove much makeup that I had on. I received this product as a gift. My skin felt nice afterwards but it has room for improvement.
Alesia J.
Dallas, TX
Does this cleanser wash away makeup without drying?