BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser. A soothing new sensation for normal/combination skin. Deliciously refreshing foam gently yet thoroughly cleans and rebalances skin. Splashes away with no soapy film, no trace of impurities. Perfectly Clean formulas provide the perfect balance for your skin, with light hydrators and a conditioning botanical blend. By gently managing oily zones while soothing dry areas, they leave skin feeling renewed, comfortable, healthy. Perfectly Clean.

• Does this cleanser wash away makeup without drying?1 Answers
Elissa R.
This is my one and only face wash. After spending money at the pharmacy trying to find the perfect, cheap face wash. I realized that i was just wasting my money on products that were too harsh on my poor face. Estee’s products were introduced to me by my mom, she has been using them for as long as i can remember and now i know why. This cleanser is soft, rich and gets the job done by only using a pea size of product on your face.
Tracy P.
This cleanser leaves me skin feeling oily; it doesn’t not work for me. I bought a huge bottle of t and I can’t wait to finish it off. Estée Lauder cleansers fading do the job like Clinique cleaners. I will not buy again.
Heather H.
Thibodaux, LA
No I didn’t like this cleanser at all. It burned in my eyes so badly it hurt so much! The smell was good and I love love love their night serums and most all of their makeup. But I will not be buying this again. Total fail for me.
Tara L.
Fairbanks, AK
I have been using this product for close to 10 years. I do like our however in the winter when my skin is super dry I feel like it contributes to drying my skin out. It's not very gentle like other cleansers from Estée Lauder but it does cleanse well. My face always feels clean after use. Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask
Gail M.
Blacksburg
Cleans my face without drying which I love. Very gentle on my aging skin. I have sensitive skin and this works well for me. I purchase at my local Belk department store. I will buy again.
Jenny L.
I started using this cleanser after I left my regular cleanser back at college and at first, I liked it. However, after a while, my skin felt super tight and tingly after washing my face. I think it may have been drying out my skin even though it felt squeaky clean. I still used it until I finished the whole tube.
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
This cleanser works well at removing makeup, but I can only this cleanser in the summer cause it makes my skin dry. A little goes a long way, it foams up real nice. I know that is says for Norm/Combo skin but I think oily skin peeps would benefit more.
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I did not think at first that I would like this cleanser because I have this preconceived notion in my mind that I dislike a majority of Estée Lauder brand products, however, I really do enjoy this. Yes, it is a tad drying but that is because it really cleanses your face without leaving anything behind. A moisturizer will replace any moisture removed from the skin from using this. The scent is strong but it does not linger after washing so it is easy to deal with for the minute you're washing your face. I love how you only need a very, VERY small amount of product because it foams up very quickly. The foam is not a regular bubbly foam but actually a very nice, thick, soft paste which almost feels like a mask. About halfway through my bottle and I will definitely be sad when this is gone!
Stephanie S.
bloomfield hills
I did not care for this product. It was disappointing because I felt like I had to keep rinsing it off. It did not remove much makeup that I had on. I received this product as a gift. My skin felt nice afterwards but it has room for improvement.
Erica P.
Baltimore, MD
I was pleasantly surprised that i liked this cleanser. I received it as part of a gift with purchase promotion so i didn't really have great expectations. However It really left my skin feeling clean. In fact, It felt so clean, that my skin was borderline dry after using it. However once I applied a moisturizer I didn't have any issues. It does have a strong scent, but I found it pleasant and it didn't bother me. However for someone that typically don't like very fragrant products, it could be a turn off. It was decent as a free product, but i honestly found a cheaper cleanser to replace this with, once i finished the tube.
Alesia J.
Dallas, TX
Does this cleanser wash away makeup without drying?