BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Treat your skin with this refreshing foam that cleanses gently yet thoroughly.

The creamy formula rapidly lathers into a rich foaming cleanser that gently removes makeup and other impurities without drying. Unclogs pores. Leaves skin healthy, fresh and luminous.

Use it 2 ways: Morning and night as a daily cleanser to purify skin. Or twice a week as a 3-minute purifying mask.

The Perfectly Clean Collection: Our proprietary, next-generation cleansing technology Calms, Comforts and Clarifies your skin, reducing irritation that can accelerate the appearance of aging. Combines natural skin-loving botanicals and minerals with our proven skincare expertise.

HOW TO USE

As your daily cleanser, use AM and PM. Massage gently over wet skin, then rinse off.

As a purifying mask, use twice a week or as needed. Massage over dry skin. Wait 3 minutes and rinse. Avoid eye area.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Myristic Acid; Glycerin; Behenic Acid; Potassium Hydroxide; Palmitic Acid; Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate; Lauric Acid; Stearic Acid; Sucrose; Montmorillonite; Silybum Marianum (Lady'S Thistle) Extract; Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract; Algae Extract; Sodium Hyaluronate; Sorbitol; Caffeine; Zinc Pca; Peg-3 Distearate; Kaolin; Fragrance (Parfum); Disodium Edta; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone <ILN39605>

Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask
  • "I love it! it is a great option when you don't have a face soap, besides it's great for traveling because has a small size. my face is really sensitive but this product works perfectly for me because it hydrates my skin." in 15 reviews
Andrea B.
Salisbury
I love this face wash. It can also be used as a mask as well. This wash smells delightful but not too perfumey. It goes on nice and smooth feeling, and foams as you rub onto your face. T leaves my face feeling super smooth, and soft. It's like it took all the dirt and oil away but not to make my skin too dry. I would reccomend a light moisterizer after if you are a normal to dry skin person. I have normal to oily skin myself. This estee lauder face wash also keeps my skin clear from blemishes, and helps with the tone of my skin. After using it for a week I noticed a difference in beautiful pigment. My skin looked younger and more refreshed. I totally recomend trying Estee lauder Perfectly Clean foam cleanser/purifying mask. Its my favorite right now.
Amanda B.
West Haven, CT
This product gets a full face of makeup off in one shot, which for me, is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE! Due to that fact, I use less product, which means I will have the same bottle for a very long time VS getting a new bottle every few weeks at a cheaper price, it basically equals out, so I can’t say anything about the high price! the only downfall is it BURNS my eyes really bad, now I know this doesn’t exactly say “eye makeup remover” but oh my, you need to be very careful not to get this in your eyes, cus it BURNS BAD! Otherwise, the cooling feeling is very refreshing and it gets your face super clean without that tight feeling other cleansers give you.
jessika d.
Shreveport , LA
This is my current face cleaner that I will be sticking with it forever! I got this as a gift from a work friend and it is the first Estée Lauder product I’ve ever tried! My skin is combination, I struggle with dry, acne prone, and uneven skin tone. This product targets my acne really well better than any product I’ve used before. I have acne on my chin, this cleanser completely cleared it after a month of use. I use a moisture after, but I still don’t feel like this product dries me out which is also great for my skin type! I’m not sure of the price since it was a gift, but I will definitely be buying more when I run out.
Michelle L.
I got this as a free sample when I purchased a bottle of perfume. I like how it feels on my skin. It removes makeup and dirt from your face, leaving it clean. You just need a little to clean your face.
Mandy W.
W Hempstead, NY
I use this daily and it is very easy on the skin. I have oily and sensitive skin so this does the trick for me without making me break out. I always buy at lord and Taylor because they have sales and include the face wash when purchasing other products!
Courtney W.
Daphne, AL
One of my favorite cleansers. Super light but does an amazing job cleaning skin. I absolutely love the subtle but amazing scent. My boyfriend will literally kiss me goodnight a million times because he says my skin just smells so good.
Priscilla F.
Absolutely just love this cleanser. First tried it as a free gift then fell in love and went to buy the big bottle. Leaves my oily skin squeaky clean and helps with my acne break outs especially after a long day of wearing make up.
Anna R.
Lumberton, NC
I have received this cleaners in a lot of the free gift with purchase bags from Estée. I don’t feel like it’s an amazing cleaner but it gets the job done. Its not drying and it does cleanse well but with so many other options on the market it’s nothing to write home about.
Selda E.
ATHENS
This is a very good cleanser. It doesn't irritate, cleans well, can also be used as a deep cleaning mask. You only need a tiny amount of product so it lasts forever. If you have silicone based makeup or skin care products on your face, you need to wipe your face with a waterproof makeup remover lotion first. Otherwise this won't be cleaning your pores well and you may end up with clogged pores. Also, it may be a little drying if you have dry skin.
Goldie H.
I bought this around Christmas and still have half the bottom even after using it every other day. There’s a lot of product for the price. A LITTLE less than a pea size goes a long way! If you get a pea size be ready to rub it on your upper half because it’s a lot. When you rinse it off your face feels so dry and smooth it’s amazing. I leave it on like a mask for three minutes and then wash it off or I’ll wet my face and massage it for three minutes. It’s definitely helped with a youthful look.
Aimeeh L.