Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

Treat your skin with this refreshing foam that cleanses gently yet thoroughly.The creamy formula rapidly lathers into a rich foaming cleanser that gently removes makeup and other impurities without drying. Unclogs pores. Leaves skin healthy, fresh and luminous.Use it 2 ways: Morning and night as a daily cleanser to purify skin. Or twice a week as a 3-minute purifying mask.
The Perfectly Clean Collection: Our proprietary, next-generation cleansing technology Calms, Comforts and Clarifies your skin, reducing irritation that can accelerate the appearance of aging. Combines natural skin-loving botanicals and minerals with our proven skincare expertise.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Myristic Acid; Glycerin; Behenic Acid; Potassium Hydroxide; Palmitic Acid; Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate; Lauric Acid; Stearic Acid; Sucrose; Montmorillonite; Silybum Marianum (Lady'S Thistle) Extract; Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract; Algae Extract; Sodium Hyaluronate; Sorbitol; Caffeine; Zinc Pca; Peg-3 Distearate; Kaolin; Fragrance (Parfum); Disodium Edta; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone

Vanessa L.
Panorama city, CA
Perfectly clean multi action purifying mask suitable for all types of skin .. very handy packaging and the smell is so great.. I heard a lot of good comments on this purifying mask while my coworkers were on lunch , so right after the shift at work I ran to Macy's at the Estée Lauder stand and I buy it.. first time user.. they give me a couple of samples to try out and definitely I will go back for more... in the past week after using this mask, my face feel smooth and is clearly that my face is breathing now .. takes out all impurities and has an improvement in my skin because it's usually oily , but not any more.. @Esteelauder @influenster
Gaby R.
My sister shared it with me and she purchased it at Dillard's. It was pretty expensive but so worth it! Has a fresh smell to it and an opaque color to it almkst like a pearl. Once you rinse it out it leaves your face with a really refreshing feeling to it and a nice smoothness to your face.
Ginny D.
This is the most amazing cleanser I have ever tried! It’s very creamy at first, but lathers well to get your face really clean! I find that this removes my make up so well! It leaves your skin feeling soft, without a weird film!
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
I literally cannot live without this cleanser. I use it twice a day on oily/combo skin and never dry out. It foams and lathers and gives my skin the cleanest feeling ever. I won't be switching cleansers ANY time soon!
Heather M.
['Cadiz', ''], KY
I love this cleanser! I used it all through my teen years and it really kept my acne and facial problems at bay. It leaves my skin feeling tight and clean. I followed up with the coordinating toner and moisturiZer.
Luz R.
I got this from Dillards and I was kind of doubting it because it was a bit expensive for a cleanser. I must say I don’t regret it , has a fresh smell & it honestly reminds me of how my grandmas house use to smell. It does a great job of removing my impurities and leaving my face fresh and clean.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
I use this facial wash with my Clarisonic brush at night to get a clean feel and remove makeup from the day. Great for washing away heavy makeup with just one application while also making skin feel hydrated and soft to the touch. I also notice fewer breakouts when this cleanser than other cleansers I have used in the past.
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
This was my go-to cleanser for about 10 years until I started branching out and trying different things to find what's best for my skin. It has a pleasant scent and I always felt very clean after.... It was just slightly drying but nothing terrible.
Darby S.
This 2 in 1 mask/cleanser is such a cool idea so you really get your money's​ worth. This creamy cleanser foams up so nicely so you get a true deep clean and if you prefer to use it as a purifying mask just put a thin layer over clean dry skin and rinse after a few minutes but only use as a mask several times or so a week because it could be drying due to the multiple acids in the formula. When using it as a cleanser it's safe & gentle enough for daily use. There is a heavy fragrance in this so I would avoid if you have sensitive skin. The scent is pleasant but on the heavy side. I like that there are many natural indgredients like kaolin, zinc, lactic acid,algae extract, & lady's thistle inside. My skin always feel great after using this! Estēe Lauder is a quality brand with high standards along with such a wide range of products there really is something for everyone.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I really like this Cleanser/Purifying mask. It makes my skin so clean and feel super soft. It's a foam cleanser and it's so easy on my skin. It doesn't feel greasy or thick like some cleansers. Its very lightweight and smells amazing. My favorite thing about this cleanser is, that it doesn't matter dry my skin out after rinsing it off. Most cleanser dry my skin out and i have to use a cream to hydrate it. This cleanser moisturizers my skin so dry skin isn't a problem. It also clears all my pores. 2-in-1 and it works great. Saves me time and money.