BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A lusciously rich face cream to condition and nourish. Indulge your skin with this lusciously rich cream that cushions as it gently cleanses. The multiaction, non-foaming formula conditions and nourishes skin without drying, leaving it soft, smooth, supple, and comfortable. It gently removes impurities for a look that's healthy, fresh, and luminous. Use it morning and night as a daily cleanser or twice a week as a three-minute moisture mask. The Perfectly Clean Collection: A proprietary, next-generation cleansing technology calms, comforts, and clarifies your skin, reducing irritation that can accelerate the appearance of aging. It combines natural skin-loving botanicals and minerals with proven skincare expertise.

Meredith B.
I am in love with this product. This is my favorite face cleanser of all time. I love how foamy it gets and after I wash it off my face doesn't feel dry, it feels very clean. I always look forward to cleaning my face because of this product. Smells great.
Ilana D.
Corona, CA
Review for: Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Creme Cleanser/Moisture Mask 5 oz more...
I seriously love this product! I use it ever night before bed to take off all my makeup. It is so useful for those nights when you are not up to going through the entire process of washing your face. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and doesn't leave me super dry. I totally recommend this to everyone who has sensitive, dry, or normal sling. The only problem I have is sometimes I find myself scrubbing at my face too hard to get all that stubborn makeup off.
Angeles C.
The cleanser is white in color; and has a nice floral fragrance. However, I could have done without the fragrance in my cleanser. Thankfully, it has not broken me out; but sensitive skin types may better check out a tester first. The consistency is perfect; neither too thick; nor too runny either.  The cleanser has to be applied on dry skin, massaged for some time; and then either rinse it or tissue it off. I, myself prefer the rinsing off method. Is the one that has worked for me, keeps my face fresh and clean, eliminates the fat almost in its entirety, I use it before the makeup and then, certainly one of the best creams, I recommend it.
Heather H.
Burlington, IA
This was a Holy Grail cleanser of mine for years, it's just far too pricey, and my skin had gotten used to it. I think that since I have tried several comparable cleansers. I think it does everything you would want a cleanser to do, If I was given this I would gladly use it again, nut am not super likely to repurchase it unless its on offer.
Mina H.
Huntsville, TX
This product rocks! It's a cleanser or a mask but I tend to only use it as a cleanser. I find the prolonged exposure as a mask is a little too harsh on my skin. It takes very little to clean my whole face and it leaves my skin feeling clean, which is sometimes not the case with a creamier cleanser.
Kelsie F.
Camano island, WA
Product was verey nice. Cleared my skin and helped with my uneven tones. Had beautiful packaging. Though maybe a different lid would be helpful. Is a little pricey, but worth the cost. Results usually show after first package. Would be nice if it was more gentle on the skin though
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
This product I love because I feel that it leaves my skin very clean, I think it is one of the best I have tried since it controls the issue of shine and my skin very greasy. Besides that leaves the feeling of soft skin and velvet that I love.
Loli R.
Bonita, CA
I really liked this cleanser ! I used it in a trip that I took and accidentally fell in love , meaning it was just supposed to "do the job " but it ended up over performing and really surprised me . I will keep this in my daily routine
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
Not oily like most products! Went on smooth without taking alot to cover the whole face/knock area! It has multiple purposes & after a few days of using it I have noticed a difference in my skin appearance overall! Highly recommended!
Morgan J.
Saint Louis
This serum is good, but not the best. I mainly just had an issue with the smell and the fact that it didn't moisturize my skin the way that I was expecting it to. Overall it did the job I think I was just expecting more.