BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A burst of refreshment for your skin that gently cleanses and exfoliates at the same time.

This fresh foaming, multi-action gel is lightly infused with gentle exfoliating beads. Effectively removes impurities and flakiness without drying, leaving skin smooth, refined and comfortable. Unclogs pores. Helps control excess oil.

Skin looks healthy, fresh and luminous.

The Perfectly Clean Collection: Our proprietary, next-generation cleansing technology Calms, Comforts and Clarifies your skin, reducing irritation that can accelerate the appearance of aging. Combines natural skin-loving botanicals and minerals with our proven skincare expertise.

HOW TO USE

AM and PM, lather and massage gently over wet skin. Rinse off. Avoid eye area.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Acrylates Copolymer; Jojoba Esters; Sucrose; Lauramidopropyl Betaine; Glycerin; Silybum Marianum (Lady'S Thistle) Extract; Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract; Algae Extract; Caffeine; Sorbitol; Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate; Zinc Pca; Laureth-2; Sodium Hyaluronate; Propanediol; Potassium Hydroxide; Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate; Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate; Monosodium Citrate; Polyquaternium-7; Sodium Sulfate; Fragrance (Parfum); Sodium Chloride; Citric Acid; Edta; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Phenoxyethanol <ILN41324>

Chu L.
Honestly, I ordered this by mistake. I thought that I ordered the foam cleanser but got this instead but I really enjoyed using it. It is a exfoliating cleanser, fresh scent, mild enough to use morning and night. This cleanser wouldn't be able to replace your other exfoliator but it sure is a great addition to your skin care routine. Try it if you have a oily skin and wish to try something extra rather than regular foam cleanser.
Cary B.
The best face scrub around! Gentle enough for everyday use, doesn’t dry your skin out either. Removes all traces of makeup easily. I’ve had my first bottle for about 2 months now so it goes a long way! Will be buying again
Paige T.
Shaftsbury
I am in love with this cleanser! It is preferred for oily skin types. However even though I have more dry skin, the beads in this cleanser are small and do not irritate my skin. I use this 2 times a week and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. Plus it smells heavenly!
Tricia B.
San Luis Obispo
It definitely helps control my oil. In my opinion the hole is too small to dispense the product and results in there not being as much scrubbing pearls, which make it less exfoliating. This is better for those with sensitive, oily skin
Liz S.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. My skin felt so fresh and soft. My face looked very clean; when using a pore product after there would be no residue. The product is pricey though, but it is so worth it.
Denise G.
Highly recommended for anyone to give this a try . Myself & 15 year old son use this a few times a week . It's exfoliating with out it being harsh. Afterwards our skin feels very soft & clean. The scent it nice .
Kaitlyn F.
My local Dillard's is going out of business and had a lot of Estee Lauder products on sale. This cleanser was marked down to $6 so I thought I'd give it a try and it's wonderful. I use this with my Ultimate Skin Spa (a Clarisonic-like brush) and it does a great job at cleansing and exfoliating, as it has microbeads in it as well. It also has a great smell to it.
Rochelle W.
Goldsboro, NC
I have been using this product for 37 days now. Its a large bottle and you only use a dime size in your palm so it last a long time. Prior to usage I was searching for a product that would cleanse my skin. I do not have acne. I have combination skin. Oily around my nose. Dry patches on my cheeks and occasional break outs. Just really wanted something to take control of what was happening. This product has been amazing. My skin is clean. After use it leaves it with this baby powder fresh clean feeling. Its noticeably clearer. My black heads have almost completely vanished. And my skin hasnt almost brightened itself. Love and definitely recommend this product!
Evelyn C.
Cudahy
Smells great! Very gentle on the skin. Felt very refreshing. I was actually impressed that it did a good job at cleansing the skin without it feeling dry or lacking moisture afterwards.
Marilene V.
This is a great product that I use it daily and can't get tired of it! I love how it really cleanses my face and leave my skin so moisturized and smooth. Its good for all skin types but I recommend if you have oily skin,this is the product for you.

Sephora