BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Refreshingly light; milky; non-foaming lotion lifts away impurities. Rinses away or tissues off to leave skin soft; clean; comfortable. A soothing new sensation for normal/combination skin. This revitalizing toning lotion conditions and rebalances skin; leaving it feeling fresh; smooth. Primes skin to achieve maximum results from the skincare that follows. Perfectly Clean formulas provide the perfect balance for your skin; with light hydrators and a conditioning botanical blend. By gently managing oily zones while soothing dry areas; they leave skin feeling renewed; comfortable; healthy. Perfectly Clean. CONDITIONING EXTRACTS: White Water Lily; Senega; Barberry HOW TO USE PERFECTLY CLEAN After cleansing; sweep on with a cotton pad. Use twice a day; AM and PM. Follow with your anti-aging/repair formula and moisturizer as desired.

• Every time I use this lotion it leaves behind a dark spot on my c...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Courtney H.
I have been using this for 10 years. Truly obsessed and gives my skin the balance it needs. Leaves my face feeling clean and not oily!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've used this stuff off and on for years. It makes my skin feel so clean! It allows my skin to look luminous and pore free.
Nancy S.
I love every Estée Lauder product I've used. It's a high quality product. It feels so good on my skin.
samantha O.
San Diego, CA
After I put this product on my face, my face immediately feels moisturized and clean.
Rica F.
I've been using this toner for a week now and so far, I like it! It did not give me any break outs at all and it's very hydrating for my skin. It also has a good smell and it has this light minty effect right after you apply it over your skin. It keeps my skin soft and prevents it from getting oily. I'm very happy and contented with this toner from Estee Lauder, only that I need a whitening toner for the dark spots on my face... Well, I still need to try the Cyber White Ex Toning Lotion.. If that's not going to work for me.. I'm going to stick with this... :) Another HG! :D
Robyn L.
Amazing product, smells great and very gentle on skin. My skin felt refreshed and appeared a lot brighter!! Highly recommend..
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Every time I use this lotion it leaves behind a dark spot on my cotton ball. I've cleansed and washed away all signs of dirt and makeup. Any idea what it is or why it happens?