BY ESTÉE LAUDER

2.5 ounce Exfoliator. see more...

lisa c.
Hamden, CT
This Estée Lauder exfoliator really make my face so soft and smooth,I have dry skin and it helps with that. I use it at night after taking my makeup off,makes me feel so refreshed. I tend to use only a little each night as it is on the pricey side.
Jo C.
Peoria , AZ
Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Fresh Balancing Exfoliator works great on my skin to get it even between oily skin and dry skin. I really like how it makes my skin feel fresh and clean. It is easy to apply.
Kristina b.
This leaves your face feeling fresh and silky. It feels cool and as clean as can be. I use it every night before bed after I remove my make up. It helps even out my face and helped slightly with dry skin.
Krystle L.
Hope Valley, RI
I love how creamy and non greasy this product was!!!! It smelt heavenly and gave me great moisture. I would definitely recommend to my friends.
Demi S.
I just started using Estee Lauder products and must admit they are just fantastic.
After carefully reading the EL official site and depending on my skin type which is oily/combination …this really works good for me
Nanmarie C.
miuna maravilla rejuvenesedora eficaz me encanta lo recomiendo es exelente producto para ti y es muy buen producto
María S.
Se que Estée Lauder es una marca muy buena, pero me gustaría saber que tan bueno es este producto, como deja la cara? qué tan accesible es $?