Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Fresh Balancing Exfoliator uploaded by Ana Z.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Creamy, foaming exfoliator rebalances skin by removing pore-clogging impurities as it smooths away dry patches.Formulated with gentle polishing beads to effectively buff away dry flakes and gently resurface skin.Refines and brightens as it helps minimise the appearance of pores and imperfections.Enhanced with skin-conditioning extracts including White Water Lily, Senega and Barberry.

How To Use Perfectly Clean Exfoliator:
Gently Massage Onto Damp Skin. Rinse.
Use Twice A Week Or As Needed.

Benefits
Foaming Exfoliator. Refines And Brightens.

• #EsteeEditContest I've been looking for a good exfoliator but I l...1 Answers
Ana Z.
It´s a good exfoliant, cleanses impurities from the face, removes dead skin and the face is clean and fresh, I use it twice a week in the night, the price is a little hight but it's a good product. I'm not sure if I would buy it again.
Taylor M.
I love love love the Perfectly Clean by Estée Lauder! This is my favorite face wash of all time! It takes a tiny amount of product to get the job done so it last me forever. I highly recommend this to anyone. The price is absolutely worth it because it last so long! I'm on my 2nd bottle and I will repurchase it again when this bottle is out. I have dry & oily skin and this doesn't effect that at all.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm not a huge fan of fragrance in skincare. All of Estée skincare has fragrance. It's really great for skin and I've seen amazing results, the only hang up for me is the scent. It's pretty pricy but if you don't mind the smell you'll love it.
Jenny C.
The Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Fresh Balancing Exfoliator is a very creamy and smooth cleanser. It brightens the skin and makes your skin feel fresh. It is on the pricier side however, you get what you pay for. Theres not a strong scent to the cleanser.
Lauren C.
Kent, OH
I really like this cleanser but its pretty thick. The price isnt bad for being a high end prestige brand. I only bought this one time and im still thinking about buying it again. It made my skin feel super soft after!
Emma O.
Savannah, GA
Love this exfoliator. I use it once a week and it keeps me feeling clean, preventing all the white heads I used to get. A little more on the expensive side but definitely worth it
Colleen P.
Ran out of my own cleanser while visiting friends. Friend handed me this to try and it left my face smooth and clear!
Ashley W.
Ringgold, GA
I absolutely loved the product and I was just thinking I need to go to the store to get some more of it. It's great
Lizet A.
Laredo, TX
Good consistent formula to remove make up and make face feel clean. It has a pleasant fragrance. I like it.
Alexandra B.
Bremerton, WA
I love this i use it with my Clarisonic and it takes off all my makeup without drying my face
Erica P.
#EsteeEditContest I've been looking for a good exfoliator but I like when it has a few sandy bits in the mix because I feel like it cleans out my pores the best, does this have it?