Rachel H.
Wilmington, NC
I use estee lauded double wear and was expecting this to be on par with that (just less matte). It is not. It is not long lasting and breaks up on my face halfway through the day. The coverage is at best medium and looks cakey if you try to take it to full. I have 2 bottles of this now that I won't ever use. Its not bad per say but it is not something I would.grab for my day to day look. If I had an event where I need light coverage for a few hours I might use this as I do like the more dewy look.