Estée Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Serum Makeup SPF 25 uploaded by Alyssa P.Estée Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Serum Makeup SPF 25 uploaded by Linda B.Estée Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Serum Makeup SPF 25 uploaded by Laura N.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Infuse youth with this makeup, infused with Perfectionist serum technology.
Instantly: Brightens and perfects. Re-ignites the look of radiance. Reduces the look of fine, dry lines. Nourishes with oil-free hydration.

Women love it. Instantly, 93% said skin looked transformed, 87% saw a more youthful, radiant look.

Long-wearing shades for all women, all skintones. Now re-ignite your youth.

HOW TO USE:
Pump Perfectionist Makeup on back of hand. Tap Sculpting Foundation Brush into makeup. Then start sculpting, using 3 quick upward motions, working from center of face out:
1. Across cheek and up toward middle of ear
2. Across chin and over lower jaw
3. At center of forehead and out toward temple

Finish with a swirling motion to blend over entire face.

INGREDIENTS:
Octinoxate 7.50%; Titanium Dioxide 1.90%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Isododecane; Dimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Phenyl Trimethicone; Polysilicone-11; Polymethyl Methacrylate; Coco-Caprylate/Caprate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Silica; Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate; Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract; Boswellia Serrata Extract; Chlorella Vulgaris Extract; Artemia Extract; Hydrolyzed Fish (Pisces) Collagen; Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait; Fish (Pisces) Collagen; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Palmitoyl Oligopeptide; Cholesterol; Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate; Caffeine; Glycerin; Sodium Hyaluronate; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein; Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate; Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl; Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone; Sodium Pca; Disteardimonium Hectorite; C12-16 Alcohols; Dimethicone Silylate; Caprylyl Glycol; Triethyl Citrate; Palmitic Acid; Hydrogenated Lecithin; Hexyl Laurate; Methicone; Glyceryl Polymethacrylate; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Peg-8; Hexylene Glycol; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Magnesium Aluminum Silicate; Sodium Chloride; Lecithin; Alumina; Xanthan Gum; Disodium Edta; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491)] <ILN40287>

Chris T.
Review for: 2W2 Rattan more...
I love EL DW and wanted to try this formula for the additional skincare benefits.  I like the more dewey formula, but this settles into my pores worse.  It is a light coverage that is buildable, but starts to look heavy.  THis is more expensive than DW, but not as good.  It is easy to blend out and does look radiant and good at evening out the skintone, but it is not as good as DW.
Linda B.
Taylor, MI
I’m in love! Full coverage with a natural glow to my skin! As good as the matte without the heaviness. Lasted me 8 hours which in my day is good if makeup last that long! Its priced around $50 so it is expensive but so worth it!!! I will be buying agin. I highly recommend.
Rachel H.
Wilmington, NC
I use estee lauded double wear and was expecting this to be on par with that (just less matte). It is not. It is not long lasting and breaks up on my face halfway through the day. The coverage is at best medium and looks cakey if you try to take it to full. I have 2 bottles of this now that I won't ever use. Its not bad per say but it is not something I would.grab for my day to day look. If I had an event where I need light coverage for a few hours I might use this as I do like the more dewy look.
Megan K.
Sterling, IL
This is one if the only foundations that doesn't cling to my dry patches on my skin. It is expensive but i think it's worth every penny and it last forever! The only reason I dont use this every day is because my skin is too light for the shade I have so I use it when I spray tan. This foundation is very blurring and light on the skin. I love it!
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia, AR
I’ve been testing out this foundation for a week now and I love it. I have an no problems with it! It makes my skin look flawless without it being caked on. It feels really light weight. It also gives my skin a nice natural glow. I have normal to oily skin and this foundation works great for me! I would recommend!
Moralee T.
West Chicago, IL
This foundation is medium coverage. It looks pretty on the skin and doesn't look cakey. It is not drying, which is really nice. To apply, I use my tarte double ended foundation brush. A damp sponge works well too, but will take second pump to finish the face.
Laklyn h.
I was so satisfied with this product at first but then it started separating the price was more than $50 and that's not cheap so I called the company and they replaced it it doesn't make me happy that it separated but they said maybe it was a bad batch but it's good to have customer service so willing to help. It covered well at first and I didn't have any issues with it for the first 3 months.
Marissa K.
Chicago
Review for: Other more...
The best foundation I have ever used! It makes my skin insanely soft, blends very easily with whatever other makeup you put beneath or above it. I use smashbox primer underneath usually but it’s so great you probably don’t need a primer. Also- they can match the color to your exact skin tone so it’s always just right.
Alex L.
N Hollywood, CA
By far my favorite full coverage foundation, the consistency is amazing super lightweight and gives the skin a super flawless airbrush finish! Conceals all acne, all scarring, dark circles, I'm obsessed! Love the finish of the foundation and stays in place all day long!
D.D. D.
Lebanon, VA
I love love love this foundation!! It's so lightweight compared to most other foundations and easily blended! It's not thick and where I have a mixture of oily dry skin, it is perfect and doesn't leave dry patches visible.
ShayNah K.
Sheboygan, WI
- Is this foundations good for normal/dry skin?
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
What primer does everyone prefer with this foundation? Thanks! [product:estée-lauder-perfectionist-youth-infusing-makeup-broad-spectrum-spf-25]
Sarah J.
Would this be okay for skin on the dryer side? Does it help with fine lines? Overall good foundation?
Kayreimz R.
does this last long? i've been testing out the double wear foundation but a not a fan of matte dry make up for my dry skin!

Macy's