BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Infuse youth with this breakthrough makeup from the Serum Experts, infused with age-defying Perfectionist serum technology.

Instantly: Brightens and perfects. Re-ignites the look of radiance. Reduces the look of lines. Nourishes with oil-free hydration.

Women love it. Instantly, 93% said skin looked transformed, 87% saw a more youthful, radiant look.

And it gets better. In just 4 weeks, 80% saw a reduction in lines and felt their skin was more hydrated.

Long-wearing shades for all women, all skintones. Now re-ignite your youth.

Please note, due to updated packaging the product you receive may look slightly different than the image shown.

HOW TO USE

Pump Perfectionist Makeup on back of hand. Tap Sculpting Foundation Brush into makeup. Then start sculpting, using 3 quick upward motions, working from center of face out:

1. Across cheek and up toward middle of ear
2. Across chin and over lower jaw
3. At center of forehead and out toward temple

Finish with a swirling motion to blend over entire face.

Ingredients:Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50%; Titanium Dioxide 1.90%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Isododecane; Dimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Phenyl Trimethicone; Polysilicone-11; Polymethyl Methacrylate; Coco-Caprylate/Caprate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Silica; Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate; Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract; Boswellia Serrata Extract; Chlorella Vulgaris Extract; Artemia Extract; Hydrolyzed Fish (Pisces) Collagen; Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait; Fish (Pisces) Collagen; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Palmitoyl Oligopeptide; Cholesterol; Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate; Caffeine; Glycerin; Sodium Hyaluronate; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein; Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate; Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl; Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone; Sodium Pca; Disteardimonium Hectorite; C12-16 Alcohols; Dimethicone Silylate; Caprylyl Glycol; Triethyl Citrate; Palmitic Acid; Hydrogenated Lecithin; Hexyl Laurate; Methicone; Glyceryl Polymethacrylate; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Peg-8; Hexylene Glycol; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Magnesium Aluminum Silicate; Sodium Chloride; Lecithin; Alumina; Xanthan Gum; Disodium Edta; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491)] <ILN40287>

• - Is this foundations good for normal/dry skin?4 Answers
  • What primer does everyone prefer with this foundation? Th...2 Answers
  • Would this be okay for skin on the dryer side? Does it he...1 Answers
Rachel H.
Wilmington, NC
I use estee lauded double wear and was expecting this to be on par with that (just less matte). It is not. It is not long lasting and breaks up on my face halfway through the day. The coverage is at best medium and looks cakey if you try to take it to full. I have 2 bottles of this now that I won't ever use. Its not bad per say but it is not something I would.grab for my day to day look. If I had an event where I need light coverage for a few hours I might use this as I do like the more dewy look.
Jennifer C.
York, PA
I didn't want to love this. I am trying to go cruelty free but it is so difficult to find foundations that work on my skin and have the right undertone. I have a tricky undertone. I got a sample of this and wore it for 3 days in a row. My skin looked airbrushed and beautiful. It is long wearing on my skin as well. I am a little oily so I do have to set it with a translucent powder. The brand new full bottle is now ready and waiting on vanity!
Megan K.
Sterling, IL
This is one if the only foundations that doesn't cling to my dry patches on my skin. It is expensive but i think it's worth every penny and it last forever! The only reason I dont use this every day is because my skin is too light for the shade I have so I use it when I spray tan. This foundation is very blurring and light on the skin. I love it!
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
I’ve been testing out this foundation for a week now and I love it. I have an no problems with it! It makes my skin look flawless without it being caked on. It feels really light weight. It also gives my skin a nice natural glow. I have normal to oily skin and this foundation works great for me! I would recommend!
Moralee T.
West Chicago, IL
This foundation is medium coverage. It looks pretty on the skin and doesn't look cakey. It is not drying, which is really nice. To apply, I use my tarte double ended foundation brush. A damp sponge works well too, but will take second pump to finish the face.
Sarah W.
Pullman, WA
I have officially found my new favorite foundation! The coverage is perfect, it’s full enough to cover my blemishes but it’s a light enough coverage that it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin! The color is gorgeous and blends so well!
Marissa K.
Chicago
Review for: Other more...
The best foundation I have ever used! It makes my skin insanely soft, blends very easily with whatever other makeup you put beneath or above it. I use smashbox primer underneath usually but it’s so great you probably don’t need a primer. Also- they can match the color to your exact skin tone so it’s always just right.
Kelli S.
One of my favorite foundations!! I have normally to dry skin and this works so well for me. I am 33 so I'm starting to get a few fine lines, and it hides them well without settling. Also it's so hydrating and doesn't cling to any dry patches!
Jacqueline H.
I have repurchased this foundation because I love it so much. It a bit pricey but the pump applicator makes it so that none is wasted or contaminated. I would describe it as medium coverage with a soft Dewey finish.
D.D. D.
Lebanon, VA
I love love love this foundation!! It's so lightweight compared to most other foundations and easily blended! It's not thick and where I have a mixture of oily dry skin, it is perfect and doesn't leave dry patches visible.
ShayNah K.
Sheboygan, WI
- Is this foundations good for normal/dry skin?
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
What primer does everyone prefer with this foundation? Thanks! [product:estée-lauder-perfectionist-youth-infusing-makeup-broad-spectrum-spf-25]
Sarah J.
Would this be okay for skin on the dryer side? Does it help with fine lines? Overall good foundation?
Kayreimz R.
does this last long? i've been testing out the double wear foundation but a not a fan of matte dry make up for my dry skin!