Estée Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Makeup SPF 25, Fresco, 30ml

Infuse Youth. A First from the Serum Experts: Breakthrough makeup infused with age-defying Perfectionist serum technology. Instantly: Brightens and perfects. Re-ignites the look of radiance. Reduces the look of lines. Nourishes with oil-free hydration. Women love it. Instantly, 93% said skin looked transformed, 87% saw a more youthful, radiant look. And it gets better. In just 4 weeks, 80% saw a reduction in lines and felt their skin was more hydrated* In 22 shades. *Consumer testing. 30ml see more...

D.D. D.
Honaker, VA
I love love love this foundation!! It's so lightweight compared to most other foundations and easily blended! It's not thick and where I have a mixture of oily dry skin, it is perfect and doesn't leave dry patches visible.
Monica A.
Groton, CT
This is my all-time favorite foundation, both highend and drugstore. I have dry, sensitive skin so this foundation with its serum gives me the perfect mix of coverage while also looking like my skin, but better. It blends into the skin so easily, gives you the prettiest glow, is lightweight on the skin, and the shade is the perfect match. It also has a pump for easy application and I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
I'm an Estée Lauder woman. I love this foundation. Talk about a perfect cover up and hiding all flaws, this is your foundation. No heaviness. No doubting the match of skin tone. Even uneven skin is evened out with this. It's worth every dime if you truly want that flawless skin look without the cake feel.
Athena L.
Kenosha, WI
This stuff goes on pretty nice . I was using the liquid one where u shake it and u can hear ball in there when u shake it up . Well they disconnected it so this was what the girl suggested at Nordstrom.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Amazing coverage and seamless effect makes this my favourite foundation. I don't like to be seen as wearing too much makeup on a regular day but I use this usually for. Ought time.
Victoria C.
Amazing foundation!! So smooth and makes you look flawless! Love that it has SPF in it. Definitely a must try
Vanesa R.
Estee Lauder line is the best my best 2017 was with his company perfect coverage his serum takes care of my skin his spf is the indicated I feel safe when the use hard enough without hesitation I would buy it again and again Estee Lauder
Kayreimz R.
does this last long? i've been testing out the double wear foundation but a not a fan of matte dry make up for my dry skin!