BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEstée Lauder

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Brightening Serum + Concealer, 1N Extra Light!
Donna V.
Apache Jct, AZ
Guys I'm literally devastated that I can't find this in my shade anymore. A year ago I couldn't go out of the house without this. It really does improve your skin and tone over time. I use the serum concealer side the most. I think I may have aged horribly since I ran out of it?! What an amazing product. I am praying to find my shade again soon. 1C1!
Oriana D.
Lima
Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Brightening Serum + Concealer, 1N Extra Light uploaded by Oriana D.
The pink concealer is very light, it could be used for people with very few dark circles, it did not work for me. But the cream concealer is much better. Although it is a bit heavy, the coverage is medium-high. You have to learn to blur it well.

Looking for your answer?