Estée Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Firm + Lift Treatment with Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 uploaded by Thais S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The new force to fight gravity. This high-speed formula delivers visible improvement for an overall natural, more lifted and youthful look.

Your skin is radiant, hydrated, rejuvenated.

Your skin feels smooth, plumped, baby-soft. Gentle AHAs refine skin's texture.

See a More Lifted Look: Skin feels firmer and looks more lifted and defined. Lines and wrinkles look dramatically reduced.

With a powerful concentration of Acetyl Hexapeptide-8—a custom-designed rebuilding peptide—the formula penetrates quickly. Helps skin boost its natural collagen and elastin to strengthen its vital support network.

Professionally inspired. Patented until 2021.

HOW TO USE

Remove cap and apply a few pumps on clean skin before your moisturizer, AM and PM. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using and the week after.

Did you know? Products with Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), like Perfectionist Pro Rapid Firm + Lift Treatment, may cause skin to become more sensitive to the sun and so it’s recommended to limit sun exposure and use sunscreen before going outside.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane , Polysorbate 20 , Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Polysilicone-11 , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract , Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract , Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract , Algae Extract , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Nymphaea Alba (Water Lily) Flower Extract , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caffeine , Gellidiella Acerosa Extract , Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Lactic Acid , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Saccharide Isomerate , Methyl Gluceth-20 , Ethylhexylglycerin , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caprylyl Glycol , Isohexadecane , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Sodium Polyacrylate Starch , Squalane , Sodium Pca , Urea , Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait , Palmaria Palmata Extract , Polysorbate 80 , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Triolein , Hydrolyzed Rice Extract , Linoleic Acid , Trehalose , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Glucosamine Hcl , Phospholipids , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Polyquaternium-51 , Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 , Ergothioneine , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Peg-8 , Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides , Pentylene Glycol , Oleic Acid , Palmitic Acid , Xanthan Gum , Fragrance (Parfum) , Sodium Hydroxide , Citric Acid , Silica , Calcium Chloride , Stearic Acid , Dipropylene Glycol , Sodium Palmitoyl Proline , Disodium Edta , Bht , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) <ILN43743>

abigail D.
Hope, KS
First off, I do not need a product like this. I have very few lines and wrinkles, and loss of fitness is not as issue for me. HOWEVER, I have seen a dramatic improvement on my fine lines, and my “tech neck” has gotten better. The only downside about this product is that I wouldn’t recommend using this with a retinoid. This product have skin refiners so you might run into the problem of over exfoliating. If you’re not using a retinoid, this product would be great. Love the added hydration this product gives to the skin as well. It even blurs the look of your pores!
Alicia C.
Estee lauder is a tried and true original cosmetics brand that rarely does wrong when it comes to the products that they release. This product feels so sensuous on the skin after washing it or when its very dry out or cold and dry i apply this in the morning before my makeup primer and let it sit for about 30 minutes amd that moisture is licked in all day. It provides more than just moisture though its so so many great vitamins and things that are good for aging skin. Im 32 and dermatologists say around 35 you should begin the anti aging regiment into your everyday routine. Well i started habing fine lines under my eyes and my forehead. Expression lines and makeup will settle in them . since i started using this, they seem to be depleting just a bit. I highly recommend their entire amti aging line.
Brenda O.
Overpriced for what it does. I have officially used this product for over a month now and have seen no significant results. According to their claims after 2 weeks of usage you should have seen hydration, resurfacing, plumping, firming and lifting. The only difference for me is that it makes my skin softer and somewhat hydrated but cheaper products yield similar results. I have many leftover scars and discoloration goodness from teenage acne, I have seen zero results in regards to resurfacing for my scars.
Overall, I would say that it maybe recommended for people that don’t have lots of skin damage and mainly want something light to soften their texture.
Kate F.
Man this stuff works quick! I have fine lines already showing up at age 30 (toddler mom life) and decided to give this a try since I already love Estée Lauder products and it works FAST! I have already noticed a difference in my wrinkles and skin in general! I’m only on week one of use so I’ll keep using it until I look 21 again haha!!
Karina C.
chicago
Sandra F.
this is a great serum, and within just a couple weeks of using the product, I saw a lot of my dark spots slowly fade, however they are still not gone completely. I have no doubt that if I continue using this product, I will see them eventually go away for most of it, if not all of it.
Dana H.
Oak Lawn, IL
It’s crazy that I saw a difference in my skin the morning right after I used it. My skin looked and felt more hydrated and appeared brighter. When I applied it, it left my face feeling a little sticky but since I was going to sleep, I didn’t mind it.
Bryana G.
Mission hills , CA
Love this serum so much. Leave my skin instantly radiant and hydrated. After a couple days I noticed it was baby soft and supple. My face looks and feels more plump and my pores are minimized. So amazing. And one pump is all you need!
Brittney D.
I’m so in love with this product!!! Everyone needs to go get some, especially if you have textured skin, big pores or acne scars. My skin has never looked so good. I use at night and I wake up with beautifully smooth and supple skin. I rarely break out anymore and my coworkers have seen a big improvement on my skin. Only takes a few uses to see results. If you have oily skin, don’t use during the day because it’ll produce more oil and make wearing makeup harder.
Apolonia S.
I love this serum!!! Within 3 weeks I saw much tighter firmer, sculpted and lifted look. My smile lines are slowly fading back away. I use it with advance night repair at night and in the morning and I can truly see the difference.
Lindsay S.
Want to try this is it worth picking up?
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
Is this for day or night?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
What's the ideal age range for this
Kim B.
Kelowna
Wow this looks amazing. I would love to try what about u?
Wendy Q.
How does this work? Is it like a serum or an oil?