BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Wrinkle Shot: Immediately and directly helps fill facial lines and wrinkles for dramatically smoother, younger-looking skin.

Apply this professionally inspired, precision-accurate treatment directly to wrinkles. It delivers a concentrated Tri-Polymer Blend of advanced filling spheres and blurring optics, as well as skin-plumping Sodium Hyaluronate.

Creates a smooth base for makeup. Over time, it helps skin amplify its own natural, line-defying collagen for a smoother, firmer, more youthful look.

HOW TO USE

AM and PM, lightly tap a small amount directly into lines and wrinkles on forehead, eye area, between brows and around mouth until lines are filled in.

Let set and follow with moisturizer. Reapply as needed throughout the day.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Hdi/Ppg/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Butylene Glycol , Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer , C12-14 Pareth-12 , Glycerin , Acacia Senegal Gum , Nylon-12 , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Gellidiella Acerosa Extract , Silybum Marianum (Lady'S Thistle) Extract , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract , Caffeine , Trifluoromethyl C1-4 Alkyl Dimethicone , Algae Extract , Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter , Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate , Biotin , Isohexadecane , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 , Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 , Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Linolenic Acid , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Linoleic Acid , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Rhizobian Gum , Isostearyl Lactate , Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract , Caprylyl Glycol , Dimethicone , Cetearyl Alcohol , Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , 1,2-Hexanediol , Peg-8 , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Calcium Chloride , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Pentylene Glycol , Carbomer , Hexylene Glycol , Laureth-21 , Polysorbate 20 , Silica , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Citrate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Chlorphenesin , Phenoxyethanol <ILN44491>

Angie S.
Love this wrinkle magician! This is a fantastic product and it does just what it claims to do. It left my skin feeling and looking incredible! One tube also lasted me quite a long time so I’d say it’s worth the money. I would certainly recommend it to anyone! I received it free to test out from Influenster and am glad I did because I outherwise would not have known about it. ❤️
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
I don’t know too much about this product but as far as I can tell it’s a great product to have and is helps with wrinkles so if y’all have that wrinkle problem this will be a great product for you it does have some room for improvement but it’s still pretty good product
Saharatu A.
This is by far the best wrinkle repair I have ever tried out. This isn’t my first time using this and it was a bit pricy but as long as it was good and worth it, I bought it. I would totally recommend this to others.
Carissa O.
I don’t have many fine lines or wrinkles (yet) myself, but I have seen this work wonders on many. It plumps and hydrates the skin hydrating and eliminating lines. It’s just a shame it is so expensive.
kristina e.
Harlingen, TX
it works amazing i will continue using this product and recommend to others. I saw results very quickly and thats what i like about this product i didnt have to purchase too many before it started working. i rate this product at 5 stars. i thank myself for buying it all the time.
Jewels G.
I personally haven’t used this product but my mother has. She said that she loves how smooth and even it makes her skin look. She said it also gives her a nice, young looking, radiant glow which she said is always a plus. It fill her lines in and decreases the appearance of her very few wrinkles. She loves it.
Ashley J.
Big Stone Gap, VA
It goes on really smooth and has a nice light feel to it. I’d definitely buy the large size to be able to wear under make up daily. You want to make sure you apply a primer before applying this though before foundation to make sure everything sets nicely.
Jessica B.
Spartanburg, SC
I never received this product. I'd love to review it, as I'm sure it's a wonderful product. Usually Estee Lauder products are silky, light, and easy on sensitive skin. Because this product is listed as a "wrinkle filler", I'm assuming it might've been a bit heavier than others I've tried previously.
Laura N.
Austin
I just purchased the tube on Sunday from Macy's Estee counter. I was told it is a new product so the consultant's review was not known. I do not like it at all. Too soon to tell, yes, but you can not use this during the day if you wear liquid foundation. It rolls with application of my foundation and looks like cement. I'll keep trying at night, but you really should use it twice a day. I may be returning.
Ella F.
Gaithersburg, MD
Honestly, I don’t really like this product. I expected a lot more out of it! It doesn’t work very well and it’s just not worth it for its performance. I would definitely not recommend this product because I know there are much better ones out there that you can get for the same price.
💋Cara S.
How does makeup wear on top of this? I have used another that did this and cosmetics did not play nicely with it.
Frances T.
Brownsburg, IN
is this a good product for smile lines ?
Michaela B.
I've tried a lot of these style products. Does this really work??
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Valerie M.
How long did it take before some of you saw your first results?