Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro

Wrinkle Shot: Immediately and directly helps fill facial lines and wrinkles for dramatically smoother, younger-looking skin. Apply this professionally inspired, precision-accurate treatment directly to wrinkles. It delivers a concentrated Tri-Polymer Blend of advanced filling spheres and blurring op

Oh my somebody please help! I am looking for anything to try for fine lines . Has anyone found anything that actually works?
How long did it take before some of you saw your first results?
I've tried a lot of these style products. Does this really work??
Start your review of Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro!
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
I am a huge fan of Estée Lauder skincare products. They are a bit pricey but I have found that you get what you pay for, you can scrimp on some things in your beauty routine but caring for your skin shouldn’t be where you choose to go the cheap route.
Jessica B.
Spartanburg, SC
I never received this product. I'd love to review it, as I'm sure it's a wonderful product. Usually Estee Lauder products are silky, light, and easy on sensitive skin. Because this product is listed as a "wrinkle filler", I'm assuming it might've been a bit heavier than others I've tried previously.
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
This product works miracles! It instantly removes the look of fine lines especially crows feet. Just a little dab clears them away!
Adren B.
Smartsville, CA
Worked great could be cheaper and wasn’t tacky or drying. A great concept and I may try it again when it’s on sale.
Saharatu A.
Buffalo, NY
This is by far the best wrinkle repair I have ever tried out. This isn’t my first time using this and it was a bit pricy but as long as it was good and worth it, I bought it. I would totally recommend this to others.
zahra D.
chicago, IL
Love it its a great product for the price you pay, it helped my skin tremendously ! I bought it from the mall
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
I don’t know too much about this product but as far as I can tell it’s a great product to have and is helps with wrinkles so if y’all have that wrinkle problem this will be a great product for you it does have some room for improvement but it’s still pretty good product
Carissa O.
I don’t have many fine lines or wrinkles (yet) myself, but I have seen this work wonders on many. It plumps and hydrates the skin hydrating and eliminating lines. It’s just a shame it is so expensive.
Dennisse R.
Manassas
It looks really good And it also seems to be really fancy too so i think this product is really good and thats why i would to use this product
MamaNik F.
Siloam Spgs, AR
Purchased at: Sephora
I love all estee lauder products. This will smooth lines, can wear alone or under makeup. Nice packaging. But, it is pricey. But you get what you pay for. It met my expectations, I would like you to try this once and see for yourself. I would buy again and recommend to all