Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro

The new force to fight gravity. This high-speed formula delivers visible improvement for an overall natural, more lifted and youthful look. Your skin is radiant, hydrated, rejuvenated. Your skin feels smooth, plumped, baby-soft. Gentle AHAs refine skin's texture. See a More Lifted Look: Skin feels

HELP Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro I want to give this product a try. Somebody has tried it before? Could you recomend it? (I have combination skin) [Follow/follow]
what are you waiting to use it or try it ?
Doo you think this product is effective ?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro!
Lisa M.
Jonesville, SC
Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro uploaded by Lisa M.
I’ve just purchased this in hopes that I will get the results I’m looking for. Will update my review when I’ve used the product more 😉
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro uploaded by Jenny V.
Got this free sample from Estée Lauder. Very light cream and has smooth consistency. A little sticky but it absorbs fast. Face is soft and supple after application. Very hydrating. Was able to apply one time only. Pricey but I guess who cares if it works.
Diana  G.
Boca Raton, FL
Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro uploaded by Diana  G.
Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro uploaded by Diana  G.
Purchased at: Macy's
This serum is perfect for me and my dark spots because of the pregnancy , I have been using for 2 weeks and I Can tell, is very easy to apply, it highly meet my expectations, so I will definitely buy this again, it’s very quick drying, you just need a little amount of product , and put it all over your face and neck.
Amber  R.
Nashville, TN
Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro uploaded by Amber  R.
Definitely takes time to see results with this one but that's typical with serums. I have noticed this in combo with my other serums has cleared up my skin and made it look smoother overall. The serum is thicker than some Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro of my other products and has a silicone feel to it. The packaging is sturdy and compact. I will say if I use too much of this product I feel like I create a barrier and my moisturizer doesn't lay the way it should. Estée Lauder Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro
Isabel  T.
Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro uploaded by Isabel  T.
Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro uploaded by Isabel  T.
Purchased at: Macy's
Everybody know Estée Lauder is my favorite skincare product,perfectionists is one of most complete treatment to firm and lifting with high formula to kill fine line wrinkle and reduce hyperpigmentation moisturizer hydrated my skin and give fresh and healthy look I use everyday morning and 4 times nights 100 % recommend price is very affordable I combined with soft massage #skincare #clearskin #esteelauder #isabelbeautyshop #influensterawards2020 #influenster #skincareroutin
Claudia  T.
Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro uploaded by Claudia  T.
Estee Lauder does not disappoint. This stuff is amazing! I only got a sample size but started to notice a difference right away. Its a bit pricey for me or I buy it
Sophia C.
Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro uploaded by Sophia C.
This a product that is more wet in consistency and requires drying time. It’s rather pricey and I didn’t see much benefits skin wise. This maybe something others may like but it is not my go to in my skin regimen. I’ll continue to use for hydrating properties but would not repurchase. It may work better for others. If you have sensitive skin then you may want to do small test first.
Zena A.
Fontana, CA
Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro uploaded by Zena A.
I got my first bottle when this product launched and I won’t give it up. After 2 weeks of using it people would complement my skin. Makes it look soft and smooth, reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Multiple people bought the same product after seeing my results. Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro
Jackie B.
Punta Gorda, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Estee lauder professionals Pro Rapid brightener and treatment ferment 2 + vitamin C it helps reduces the dark spots even sun spots for even skin tone with two weeks worth of use you will see result. Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro i recommend this product to family, friends and anybody.
Michele Q.
Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro uploaded by Michele Q.
Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro is what got me hooked on serums! As my first higher end facial serum, I was not disappointed. It is soft and silky with a faint fresh scent of cucumbers. My face quickly absorbed the lightweight serum without leaving any tackiness or greasiness behind. Within days, I noticed my skin tone looked more even and much brighter. It left my skin feeling hydrated and firm but also soft and supple, reducing my pores and fine lines. I was rather impressed with the results I was getting, which began my love and obsession with serums. *I received this product Estée Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Firm + Lift Treatment with Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 complimentary in exchange for my honest feedback,courtesy of SoPost.* Estée Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Firm + Lift Treatment with Acetyl Hexapeptide-8
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Isida J.
Bilbao
il y a 10 mois
Cheryl H. il y a 7 mois
I have been using this.product for the past three weeks. To be transparent, I received the Advanced Night Repair and Perfectionist Pro as samples when I purchased my foundation. Prior to using these I used Oil Essentials Vitamin C oil and Advanced Clinicals Hyaluronic Serum, and Beauty Spa Retinol Plus cream. Which was making changes. When I began using the Estee Lauder products I stopped using the others. My skin is amazingly soft and the lines seem to be less noticable. My real change has been my neck and my cleavage. This was really bugging me. In using them on my neck I see a marked difference.