Estee Lauder Perfectionist [CP+R] Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum (For All Skin Types) - 100ml/3.4oz

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A high-performance anti-aging serum Developed with revolutionary CPR-75 Technology proven to double skin's natural collagen building power Instantly plumps & smoothes out fine lines & wrinkles Reveals a suppler, firmer, fresher, clearer, re-contoured &... see more...

Kaitlyn C.
Charleston, AR
I love this serum before doing my makeup! Totally met my expectations and made my skin feel great! Pricey but worth the money! I purchased this at my local Dillard's! I would definitely recommend to others!
laura a.
Buford, GA
I used to love Estee Lauder skincare.  I was not impressed with this silicon laden product which only blurs pores with physical fillers instead of helping to correct the underlying problem.  Fruition was much better as the acids actually helped to clear the pores and it absorbed nicely into the skin.  This product is a more of a primer than a corrective solution.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
I've only used this product because I got it as a sample with other purchases but I'm not aging and my skin is in good condition so I don't really need it. Still great product and makes your face feel soft
Ashley G.
Columbiana, AL
I love this product! It's kind of like a family product! My mom uses it, my sisters, and me! It's amazing and I feel like its preventing premature wrinkles!
Dana A.
Hawalli, kuwait
Everytime I use a drop of this serum I feel an immediate change, I only use it at night, I don't use it when going out. It feels so smooth, you massage your face and it gives you this baby skin feeling, it also leaves your skin firm, fresh and soft. The packaging is gorgeous as well!
Reagan M.
Wrexham , Wrexham
As I'm only 20 I don't have wrinkles but this product made my skin feel amazing and more firm. The packaging is gorgeous to match the gentle product inside, I would certainly recommend to my friends and post it on my blog and YouTube channel.
Emily R.
Chilliwack, BC
Though on the pricey side, It works quite well for those who have more mature skin. Not recommended for a dry skin type. More directed toward oily to normal. I bought it at my beauty boutique so thankfully its easily accessible
Alba T.
Miami, Florida
Great product, one of the best I have used. Doesn't leave you greasy the skin and feels fresh and smooth. Recommended