Estee Lauder Perfectionist [CP+R] Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum (For All Skin Types) - 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Saowanee J.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A high-performance anti-aging serum Developed with revolutionary CPR-75 Technology proven to double skin's natural collagen building power Instantly plumps & smoothes out fine lines & wrinkles Reveals a suppler, firmer, fresher, clearer, re-contoured &... see more...

Alicia C.
Estee lauder is a tried and true original cosmetics brand that rarely does wrong when it comes to the products that they release. This product feels so sensuous on the skin after washing it or when its very dry out or cold and dry i apply this in the morning before my makeup primer and let it sit for about 30 minutes amd that moisture is licked in all day. It provides more than just moisture though its so so many great vitamins and things that are good for aging skin. Im 32 and dermatologists say around 35 you should begin the anti aging regiment into your everyday routine. Well i started habing fine lines under my eyes and my forehead. Expression lines and makeup will settle in them . since i started using this, they seem to be depleting just a bit. I highly recommend their entire amti aging line.
Saowanee J.
Los Angeles
I love this product so much. I have been tried this product as a trial size. Sometime, it came with my Estee Lauder gifts with purchased. Every time I use it,it make my face very smooth ,I feel like a powder and looks like this product go to inside my face. After tried for a while, I finally desire to order the full size with Estee Lauder discount. I would recommend this product. This product makes me feel my face looks younger. I really really love it. Estee Lauder 'Perfectionist [CP+R]' Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum Duo (Limited Edition)
Kiley K.
Chicago
MariCaR~ J.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Estee lauded is one of the best. I like this serum and used it for the first time. Bought this in macy’s and definitely buy it again. It is really effective and you wont get disappointed.
I will buy it again
Kassandra J.
W Hempstead, NY
This is very good . I am really shocked on how these actually work. Yes this is very efficient . The packaging was very nice . It was gentle to use . I really give it 5 stars . There is no improvements
Ashley P.
Bedford
I used this consistently until I was half way through the bottle and didn't notice any change in my forehead wrinkles. I was very disappointed with how much I paid for this to see no results.
Synthia R.
Overton
Needed this for the outer corners of my eyes. Was looking to reduce puffiness that was causing the wrinkles. Did seem a bit oily to me. Have not seen the skin tightening that I had hoped for.
melissa y.
Salida, CO
This stuff helped my face so much you have no idea I absolutely recommend it to everyone it is a little expensive but it's totally worth it I have a lot of skin issues so this helps out so much
I’ve never actually tried it, but I’ve heard so many good things about it I’ve hardly ever heard anything bad about it except it is pricey but the perfection that was put it in and thought out is completely worth it! Seems like such an outstanding product to try! Hopefully I’ll have that opportunity to try it and experience it myself!
Fatima A.
Leaves my face feeling great/ soft. I put it right after i wash my face and sometimes before my makeup. I got it at Macy’s but I’m pretty sure you can get it anywhere that sells Estee Lauder products