BY ESTÉE LAUDER #56 in Face Serums

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Our most effective wrinkle-fighting serum ever.

It dramatically reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles, with exceptional speed. Facial contours appear firmer and more defined.

Breakthrough CPR-75 Technology is proven to double skin's natural collagen building power.*

Instantly, lines and wrinkles are plumped and smoothed. Skin feels smooth, looks fresher, younger.

In 1 week, a new level of skin perfection and clarity emerge.

In just 4 weeks, skin looks redensified and reclaims a youthful firmness and suppleness. 96% showed a significant reduction in the look of lines and wrinkles.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Dimethicone; Water\Aqua\Eau; Polysilicone-11; Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer; Silica; Butylene Glycol; Caprylyl Methicone; Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract; Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract; Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Peg-10 Dimethicone; Hydrolyzed Fish (Pisces) Collagen; Palmaria Palmata Extract; Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract; Silybum Marianum (Lady'S Thistle) Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract; Artemia Extract; Pantethine; Algae Extract; Chlorella Vulgaris Extract; Cholesterol; Squalane; Boswellia Serrata Extract; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein; Caffeine; Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait; Linoleic Acid; Lecithin; Fish (Pisces) Collagen; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Palmitoyl Oligopeptide; Glycerin; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Polyquaternium-51; Phytosphingosine; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil; Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl; Polysorbate 40; Pentylene Glycol; Propanediol; Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone; Ethylhexylglycerin; Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer; Sodium Pca; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Glyceryl Polymethacrylate; Zinc Pca; Propylene Glycol Dicaprate; Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Isohexadecane; Peg-8; Tocopheryl Acetate; Polysorbate 80; Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate; Laureth-12; Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer; Caprylyl Glycol; Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate; Xanthan Gum; Sodium Beta-Sitosteryl Sulfate; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Hydroxide; Fragrance (Parfum); Disodium Edta; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <ILN38704>

• Is this product worth the price? And how soon can I see r...1 Answers
  • C'est quoi ces effets . Je veux bien le tester 😍🙈1 Answers
  • I bought a 1 oz bottle that only has a stick inside to pu...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Brittany’s B.
I used this for months and saw no results. Perhaps this particular product wasn’t the best for me. It’s too highly priced to be ineffective. It didn’t meet my expectations at all. Wouldn’t recommend.
Sarah H.
I am actually thinking about returning this. To be honest I am not sure how effective it is. I did not see any immediate difference. I was introduced into a lot of new skin care products and lines recently. I am not so excited about this that I felt the need to give it more of a run. It may work after some time, but for comparable prices with products that give you faster results, why wait?
Miranda N.
Fort Worth
It did work! I am very happy with the results even though I don’t really have wrinkles in the past I used to pull back my skin ,and it created wrinkles. This serum is awesome totally would recommend
Amy C.
euclid
I use this when I am about to put a full face of makeup on. When I don’t wear a full fave of makeup I use it too. I would recommend it because makes your face feel so good. I would buy it again because it makes my makeup look good
Myah A.
I love the way this serum makes my skin feel so nice. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and firm. It’s really gentle in my sensitive skin. It also isn’t too heavy or oily. It doesn’t clog my pores like a lot of moisturizers and oils do. So I definitely recommend this product.
Alexis H.
Linn Grove, IA
I got this product as a sample so I’m not quite sure about it. But I use this product at night and it don’t really make my face look all oily or anything because the next day my face feels great!
Destiny V.
Houston
I know I may be a little bit too young to be using this because I don’t have wrinkles. But I found this product to feel super good with my skin. Hopefully this product can prevent wrinkles and and keep skin looking youthful.
Jordan B.
Pembroke Pines
This serum was nice but I didn’t reach for it all that often because it left my skin feeling very oily and greasy right before I went to bed. I didn’t notice much of a difference in my fine lines, but it was very hydrating.
🌟Star P.
This product has a silk feel to it. I generally use it at night and occasionally some evenings under my makeup. Fortunately it doesn’t make my skin oily and it’s very gentle. Would recommend
reha c.
This product is amazing .its if very light serum.do not give the oily look.I have oily skin so give me smooth and matt look. do not enlarge or open the pores. give silky feeling to my skin .
Leah C.
I would love for this do be available for purchase in a larger size. Any idea if a larger size is available?
Sonya S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I bought a 1 oz bottle that only has a stick inside to pull serum up off stick. Is there an option for this to come with a pump instead?
Addie V.
Aliceville, AL
Is this product worth the price? And how soon can I see results on fine lines?
Ben Amor Z.