BY ESTÉE LAUDER #56 in Face Serums

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Our most effective wrinkle-fighting serum ever.

It dramatically reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles, with exceptional speed. Facial contours appear firmer and more defined.

Breakthrough CPR-75 Technology is proven to double skin's natural collagen building power.*

Instantly, lines and wrinkles are plumped and smoothed. Skin feels smooth, looks fresher, younger.

In 1 week, a new level of skin perfection and clarity emerge.

In just 4 weeks, skin looks redensified and reclaims a youthful firmness and suppleness. 96% showed a significant reduction in the look of lines and wrinkles.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Dimethicone; Water\Aqua\Eau; Polysilicone-11; Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer; Silica; Butylene Glycol; Caprylyl Methicone; Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract; Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract; Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Peg-10 Dimethicone; Hydrolyzed Fish (Pisces) Collagen; Palmaria Palmata Extract; Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract; Silybum Marianum (Lady'S Thistle) Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract; Artemia Extract; Pantethine; Algae Extract; Chlorella Vulgaris Extract; Cholesterol; Squalane; Boswellia Serrata Extract; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein; Caffeine; Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait; Linoleic Acid; Lecithin; Fish (Pisces) Collagen; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Palmitoyl Oligopeptide; Glycerin; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Polyquaternium-51; Phytosphingosine; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil; Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl; Polysorbate 40; Pentylene Glycol; Propanediol; Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone; Ethylhexylglycerin; Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer; Sodium Pca; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Glyceryl Polymethacrylate; Zinc Pca; Propylene Glycol Dicaprate; Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Isohexadecane; Peg-8; Tocopheryl Acetate; Polysorbate 80; Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate; Laureth-12; Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer; Caprylyl Glycol; Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate; Xanthan Gum; Sodium Beta-Sitosteryl Sulfate; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Hydroxide; Fragrance (Parfum); Disodium Edta; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <ILN38704>

• Is this product worth the price? And how soon can I see r...1 Answers
  • C'est quoi ces effets . Je veux bien le tester 😍🙈1 Answers
  • I bought a 1 oz bottle that only has a stick inside to pu...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Raluca B.
Huge fan of this serum. It's like the perfect primer for under makeup. It makes foundation look flawless because it hydrates those dry patches on my cheeks so nicely. It's pricey but it does last a long time because you only need a litlle bit. Will repurchase for sure.
Samantha E.
Hattiesburg
Aging faces don’t stand a chance when this is in your everyday routine. The cost for this line in Estée Lauder does get up there but there won’t be a penny spent that you regret. The products give your skin a soft glow that can help you get carded at stores... and your face will definitely notice its absence!
Mushera K.
warren
I love this product with all my heart. It is expensive but it honestly makes such a difference in my make up routines. I mix two drops in my foundation and I look flawless. I don’t look as oily and my skin is left feeling great afterwards. It leaves my skin feeling not greasy after a full face of makeup.
Taylor R.
Cedar Hill, TN
I like this serum a lot! I used it before bed and it just made my skin feel so nice! I received it as a gift! The packaging is glass so it’s very reliable. I would totally recommend for others! As my family says it’s never too early to prevent aging!
Yvette C.
I have used perfectionist for several years. I love the texture and feel on my skin. I wear it in the daytime under my moisturizer. I purchased this item at Macys. I would recommend this product if you have any concerns with lines and wrinkles.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Magic in a bottle! Used once, you will tell a dramatic difference if not used again! Leaves the perfect canvas for the perfect looking foundation with flawless results! [product:est-e-lauder-estee-lauder-perfectionist-lifting/firming-serum-2.5-oz.]
Emily A.
I really like this formula they created. It is not thick like most products and does not leave a greasy feeling. The price is a bit high for these products, and i was able to find it on sale. I would purchase again if i could find it cheaper.
Riley H.
Dawsonville
I apply this under my eyes every night to help remove bags under my eyes and to lift and firm the skin after many nights of studying. It works wonders and leaves my skin looking bright and awake. I love this product and will buy it again!
Adriana F.
Covington,Ga
This product has a smooth application and is really good for oily skin.it is a good price for the type of high end brand it is.
The packaging was up to par for the brand it was.it was definitely a product that's is on my keep list and very good for people with oily skin
Bri D.
Los Angeles, CA
This serum is great for a quick boost for your skin- even my sensitive skin was totally fine using this product. I feel like it rejuvenated my skin when it was tired and needed some TLC. I use this a few nights a week and am a big fan!
Leah C.
I would love for this do be available for purchase in a larger size. Any idea if a larger size is available?
Sonya S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I bought a 1 oz bottle that only has a stick inside to pull serum up off stick. Is there an option for this to come with a pump instead?
Addie V.
Aliceville, AL
Is this product worth the price? And how soon can I see results on fine lines?
Ben Amor Z.