Erica W.
Starkville, MS
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II was the first eye serum I ever used, thus, instilling an understanding of the importance of serums in one’s skin care routine. Not only was the formula smooth for easy application to the delicate eye area, but I truly felt that my eyes were more moisturized and rested on the morning than before I’d started using the product. The fragrance was somewhat odd, but mild and not off putting, and I loved the applicator, as it allows for easy measuring of the amount to be used. I loved how it made my eyes feel so much that I started using it all over my face!