Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
My mother and I have been trying this out. We both have combination skin. It applies smooth. it's like a creamy consistency. It seeps into your skin. My skin literally absorbs this super fast. It is very light weight. The difference that I have seen so far is I see my skin visibly brighter. My skin feels moisturized. It doesn't dry out my skin. It doesn't break me out. I can sort of see little tiny flying lines filling out. I do recommend this for women in their early 20s, 30s and so on.