BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Our most effective wrinkle-fighting serum ever.

It dramatically reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles, with exceptional speed. Facial contours appear firmer and more defined.

Breakthrough CPR-75 Technology is proven to double skin's natural collagen building power.*

Instantly, lines and wrinkles are plumped and smoothed. Skin feels smooth, looks fresher, younger.

In 1 week, a new level of skin perfection and clarity emerge.

In just 4 weeks, skin looks redensified and reclaims a youthful firmness and suppleness. 96% showed a significant reduction in the look of lines and wrinkles.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Dimethicone; Water\Aqua\Eau; Polysilicone-11; Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer; Silica; Butylene Glycol; Caprylyl Methicone; Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract; Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract; Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Peg-10 Dimethicone; Hydrolyzed Fish (Pisces) Collagen; Palmaria Palmata Extract; Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract; Silybum Marianum (Lady'S Thistle) Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract; Artemia Extract; Pantethine; Algae Extract; Chlorella Vulgaris Extract; Cholesterol; Squalane; Boswellia Serrata Extract; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein; Caffeine; Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait; Linoleic Acid; Lecithin; Fish (Pisces) Collagen; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Palmitoyl Oligopeptide; Glycerin; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Polyquaternium-51; Phytosphingosine; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil; Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl; Polysorbate 40; Pentylene Glycol; Propanediol; Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone; Ethylhexylglycerin; Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer; Sodium Pca; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Glyceryl Polymethacrylate; Zinc Pca; Propylene Glycol Dicaprate; Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Isohexadecane; Peg-8; Tocopheryl Acetate; Polysorbate 80; Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate; Laureth-12; Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer; Caprylyl Glycol; Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate; Xanthan Gum; Sodium Beta-Sitosteryl Sulfate; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Hydroxide; Fragrance (Parfum); Disodium Edta; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <ILN38704>

• Is this product worth the price? And how soon can I see r...1 Answers
  • C'est quoi ces effets . Je veux bien le tester 😍🙈1 Answers
  • I bought a 1 oz bottle that only has a stick inside to pu...3 Answers
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
My mother and I have been trying this out. We both have combination skin. It applies smooth. it's like a creamy consistency. It seeps into your skin. My skin literally absorbs this super fast. It is very light weight. The difference that I have seen so far is I see my skin visibly brighter. My skin feels moisturized. It doesn't dry out my skin. It doesn't break me out. I can sort of see little tiny flying lines filling out. I do recommend this for women in their early 20s, 30s and so on.
Rachel H.
Wilmington, NC
I love this serum. I am in my early 30s and subscribed to a couple of subscription boxes so I change up my products frequently trying to find a routine that works best for me. I feel like this serum has to be included. It is very thick and doesn't spread out as well which means I use more. That is the only problem I have especially with the cost. I am.on my second bottle and my skin feels and looks better than it did with anything else I have tried.
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II was the first eye serum I ever used, thus, instilling an understanding of the importance of serums in one’s skin care routine. Not only was the formula smooth for easy application to the delicate eye area, but I truly felt that my eyes were more moisturized and rested on the morning than before I’d started using the product. The fragrance was somewhat odd, but mild and not off putting, and I loved the applicator, as it allows for easy measuring of the amount to be used. I loved how it made my eyes feel so much that I started using it all over my face!
Amanda M.
Auburn, AL
Although I currently do not have wrinkles, it’s never too late to take preventative measures! I received a sample of this when I purchased a cleanser from my local Dillard’s and I liked it so much I purchased a full size a week later. The packaging is so pretty and it fits great in my makeup bag. My skin looks great and feels great, here’s hoping it keeps the wrinkles at bay!
Candice Z.
Idk if it’s because I have so much wrinkles and that my skin is super super dry so it’s not working or if it’s because I’ve only used for 8 days but I’m not seeing much results. I’m gonna keep using it tho and see if it works out. My mom loves this product tho and she uses it all the time and says it helps her. So ima have some faith and give it a few more weeks.
Alicia C.
Estee lauder is a tried and true original cosmetics brand that rarely does wrong when it comes to the products that they release. This product feels so sensuous on the skin after washing it or when its very dry out or cold and dry i apply this in the morning before my makeup primer and let it sit for about 30 minutes amd that moisture is licked in all day. It provides more than just moisture though its so so many great vitamins and things that are good for aging skin. Im 32 and dermatologists say around 35 you should begin the anti aging regiment into your everyday routine. Well i started habing fine lines under my eyes and my forehead. Expression lines and makeup will settle in them . since i started using this, they seem to be depleting just a bit. I highly recommend their entire amti aging line.
Maggie R.
Didn’t I review this before? I think so. I bought this directly from Estée Lauder 10 years ago. I used up several bottles before I decided to move onto a different skincare product. One bottle lasts about 2 months.

Pros: beautiful purple glass bottle with a gilded pump top. Peptides. Used every night and my skin felt delightfully soft in the morning.

Cons: fragrance. Very expensive. Tested on animals.

There are much healthier peptide creams out there, like Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Cream.
Saowanee J.
Los Angeles
I love this product so much. I have been tried this product as a trial size. Sometime, it came with my Estee Lauder gifts with purchased. Every time I use it,it make my face very smooth ,I feel like a powder and looks like this product go to inside my face. After tried for a while, I finally desire to order the full size with Estee Lauder discount. I would recommend this product. This product makes me feel my face looks younger. I really really love it. Estee Lauder 'Perfectionist [CP+R]' Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum Duo (Limited Edition)
Allie K.
Clinton
I got this as a free sample from Estée Lauder when I purchased my foundation and I thought it was nice. I don’t think I need to be using it yet as I’m younger but it was a great product, the bottle was super cute and overall I enjoyed it. When I need a serum like this it will definitely be one that I look at purchasing.
Priscila C.
Used a deluxe sample from Macy’s and I did noticed some skin improvements in just a few days. I don’t have fine lines or wrinkles but my skin texture felt super soft all day long and clear. My husband has fine lines and did noticed an improvement in a short time. It’s definitely worth purchasing if you can afford it.
Leah C.
I would love for this do be available for purchase in a larger size. Any idea if a larger size is available?
Sonya S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I bought a 1 oz bottle that only has a stick inside to pull serum up off stick. Is there an option for this to come with a pump instead?
Ben Amor Z.
C'est quoi ces effets . Je veux bien le tester 😍🙈
Addie V.
Aliceville, AL
Is this product worth the price? And how soon can I see results on fine lines?