Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

An effective wrinkle-fighting serum. Estee Lauder's most effective wrinkle-fighting serum ever. It dramatically reduces and smooths the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Facial contours appear more toned and firmly defined, and skin is left smoother, fresher, and youthful-looking. Research results: In vitro testing of CPR-75 after 1 week: - Proven to double skin's natural collagen building power In 4 weeks:- 96% showed a significant reduction in the look of lines and wrinkles- Skin looks redensified and reclaims a youthful firmness and suppleness

• I bought a 1 oz bottle that only has a stick inside to pull serum...3 Answers
  • I would love for this do be available for purchase in a larger si...5 Answers
Amanda M.
Auburn, AL
Although I currently do not have wrinkles, it’s never too late to take preventative measures! I received a sample of this when I purchased a cleanser from my local Dillard’s and I liked it so much I purchased a full size a week later. The packaging is so pretty and it fits great in my makeup bag. My skin looks great and feels great, here’s hoping it keeps the wrinkles at bay!
Amanda D.
Seen a huge difference in my skin once I started using this. It’s great for young and mature skin. It made my neck area smoother and it appeared to be lifted. No more double chin for me. It’s great for morning under makeup and at night time before bed. Would recommend greatly.
Charlin F.
This Estée Lauder Perfectionist wrinkle lifting serum is the perfect serum to add to a nightly routine. The serum works hard to tighten and even your skin overnight, giving you a younger, healthier complexion. I just wish the price were better
Madison C.
I tried this product, knowing that I have naturally oily skin. Of course, adding a serum with my skin type will only increase the oil. I don't have badly aged skin, but I do have severe puffiness under my eyes, this serum seemed to help rejuvenate the fine lines on my face, as well as my eyes.
Felicia J.
Westminster, CO
I've been using this since 2005. I apply it every a.m. after my morning cleansing routine. It really smooths the skin, leaving it soo soft. I have wrinkles that resemble a retread, deep grooves on my forehead, and they DISSAPEAR almost instantly. I use this on my entire face, even around my eyes. Wrinkles disapear,other imperfections are blurred. I believe my foundation lasts longer and I get a better application. I also believe the ingredients are anti aging. I injured my right hand , had surgery and could not apply this for over a month. I took pictures of my face and the difference was apparent. If I need a touch up, after around 8 hours have passed- I dot it on the wrinkles- forehead, upper lip, eye area- over my makeup and i'm wrinkle free again.I look for the price matching at Mac's and Nordstroms on this product- usually at Christmas and again in the spring. It also leaves a nice silky matte finish.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Est e Lauder Estee Lauder Perfectionist Lifting/Firming Serum 2.5 oz. Is complete magic! It has a beautiful purple pump bottle and a lovely gold cover. It looks so cute on my vanity. Short term there is some improvement in my skin, plumper, smoother. Long term is where the real benefit lies in this serum! Over time I noticed that my face lifted and also became much brighter. My spots faded and my skin seemed so much healthier overall. I give this serum a buy it and try it!
Olena G.
Elmhurst , NY
Amazing product! Tighten everything. Really works. With continued use it made my face velvety smooth and soft. Fine lines are lifted and my pores are tighten. Also, I used this sometimes as a primer as it fills all pores and lines and blurs them immediately. Definitely worth trying it. I do recommend it.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I chose to try out this product because I had read that it is a serum that acts like a primer. I don't particularly need the wrinkle fighting benefits at my age, but my assumption was, "can it hurt?" Nope, it didn't hurt. This product didn't cause me to breakout and more importantly - it WAS a priming serum! I felt like my makeup glided on so easily and my skin looked so good underneath it. I love this product!! Even if it's intended for an older age group, I'm glad I gave it a chance!
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
I used this in a tutorial recently, and really enjoyed how it felt underneath my makeup. I am a big fan of skincare that also functions as a part of my makeup. It worked well and lasted all day. I was surprised I liked it so much especially because it feels a lot like a pore filling, silicone primer. However, it was super comfortable & I really enjoyed it! I hope to purchase a full size bottle soon!
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
Love this! My face has been so smooth since I have started using this it is a little expensive but I got it at ulta with 20% off and I used my rewards points so I got over $20 off. Packaging does feel a little cheap I thought the bottle was going to be glass but it was plastic and is really light but as long as the product inside it does what it says that's all that matters and it does!
Leah C.
I would love for this do be available for purchase in a larger size. Any idea if a larger size is available?
Sonya S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I bought a 1 oz bottle that only has a stick inside to pull serum up off stick. Is there an option for this to come with a pump instead?