BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An effective wrinkle-fighting serum. Estee Lauder's most effective wrinkle-fighting serum ever. It dramatically reduces and smooths the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Facial contours appear more toned and firmly defined, and skin is left smoother, fresher, and youthful-looking. Research results: In vitro testing of CPR-75 after 1 week: - Proven to double skin's natural collagen building power In 4 weeks:- 96% showed a significant reduction in the look of lines and wrinkles- Skin looks redensified and reclaims a youthful firmness and suppleness

• I bought a 1 oz bottle that only has a stick inside to pull serum u...3 Answers
  • I would love for this do be available for purchase in a larger size...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Westminster, CO
I've been using this since 2005. I apply it every a.m. after my morning cleansing routine. It really smooths the skin, leaving it soo soft. I have wrinkles that resemble a retread, deep grooves on my forehead, and they DISSAPEAR almost instantly. I use this on my entire face, even around my eyes. Wrinkles disapear,other imperfections are blurred. I believe my foundation lasts longer and I get a better application. I also believe the ingredients are anti aging. I injured my right hand , had surgery and could not apply this for over a month. I took pictures of my face and the difference was apparent. If I need a touch up, after around 8 hours have passed- I dot it on the wrinkles- forehead, upper lip, eye area- over my makeup and i'm wrinkle free again.I look for the price matching at Mac's and Nordstroms on this product- usually at Christmas and again in the spring. It also leaves a nice silky matte finish.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This serum is the nectar of the Gods for my face. I was told it was more for mature skin with wrinkles and that I didn't need it, so I tried the other anti-aging serum and didn't like it as well. This stuff makes my skin SOOOO soft, smells great, and keeps my skin bright and plumped. I don't think it hurts to start using this stuff while you're younger. Estee Lauder has always seemed like brand for old ladies to me, but I'm converted.
Beauty L.
Beauty L.
This will smooth out your skin. It can be used as a primer, but I love to put this on before bed. My only complaint is the price, but its so worth it. If you continually use this, it will improve your skin drastically. I love how soft it makes my skin and I will put this on my dry skin clients before their makeup. They love it. My skin is oily and I feel like this product is suitable for all skin types.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Milwaukee, WI

Awesome serum. I use it once a day, in the morning before applying makeup. It feels and works like a primer! It has a very smooth, silicon-y texture and instantly diminishes the look of pores and fine lines. I am almost finished with my bottle, and I think I may try something different next (just because of all the options on the market!) but I will certainly come back to this in the future!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
I love this serum. I'm 31 years old and like to use skincare to help PREVENT wrinkles and such. I take great care of my skin and at this point have no signs of aging. I think this serum goes a long way in helping to keep my skin youthful and bright. I definitely recommend this!
Trish S.
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY
This is also one of my most favorite products. It makes my skin feel so soft and my foundation never looked better after I started using this. I do not have many signs of aging yet so this is just preventative. Worth every cent!
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
I have loved using this product so far! It makes my skin extremely smooth and seems to be improving my overall skin texture. It's pricy, but it lasts for awhile. I would definitely recommend as a preventative measure!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lake Elsinore , CA
This serum is life! I apply it at night after washing my face and exfoliating, leaves my skin SOOOOOOO soft! Pricey but I believe it's worth it for how it leaves your face feeling and looking
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
I had a sample of this and it made my forehead wrinkles less noticeable. However, I haven't repurchased it because of the price tag.
Laura w.
Laura w.
I got this one time in a gift box from a friend of mine on my birthday last year. It was really neat not amazing
Leah C.
Leah C.
I would love for this do be available for purchase in a larger size. Any idea if a larger size is available?
Sonya S.
Sonya S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I bought a 1 oz bottle that only has a stick inside to pull serum up off stick. Is there an option for this to come with a pump instead?