BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An effective wrinkle-fighting serum. Estee Lauder's most effective wrinkle-fighting serum ever. It dramatically reduces and smooths the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Facial contours appear more toned and firmly defined, and skin is left smoother, fresher, and youthful-looking. Research results: In vitro testing of CPR-75 after 1 week: - Proven to double skin's natural collagen building power In 4 weeks:- 96% showed a significant reduction in the look of lines and wrinkles- Skin looks redensified and reclaims a youthful firmness and suppleness

BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
Pricey! Super pricey! This product is nice on the face, it soaks it well and is just overall nice. The price is what gets me and keeps me from being a repeat buyer. The product works there just isn't enough of it to justify the cost.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Mobile
After using this product my face feels smoother and I notice less thing lines and wrinkles then anything has ever done for me before.
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Expensive, but worth it! I noticed results after a few uses. A little goes a long way. I would give it 5 stars of it was more affordable.
Belinda M.
Belinda M.
I have been using this for close to 10 years. This brightens the skin and literally takes 10 years off your skin. It also evens out the tone of the skin and gives a lovely smooth finish. It really sets you up for a good make-up application.
style b.
style b.
It's thick, which I like. I put it under my eyes. It smells great, the only downside it's a small bottle and it's expensive. I've only every received this as a gift with purchases, since its is quite pricey.
Jo A.
Jo A.
EXMOUTH, Uk
I love this cream. In fact I love all estee lauder skincare, such good quality and feels wonderful on the skin and not heavy or greasy at all
✨
This product gives you no wrinkles what so ever which is its purpose but highly recommend if finding oneself