Estee Lauder Perfectionist [Cp+R]

Significantly reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Facial contours appear firmer and more defined. Breakthrough CPR-75 Technology is proven to double skin's natural collagen building power.* Instantly, lines and wrinkles are plumped and smoothed. Skin feels smooth, looks fresher, younger.

Is this serum good for combo skin and won’t break me out since i have sensitive skin?
I would like to know if I will be a product that works with all skin types?[product:estee-lauder-perfectionist-[cp-r]-wrinkle-lifting/firming-serum]
Is this good? Like how effective is this product? I have some creases and lines on my forehead and a slight crease in between my eyebrows like above my nose. I’m looking for something to help with those things. So will this work?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Perfectionist [Cp+R]!
tavary C.
Rosharon, TX
Estee Lauder Perfectionist [Cp+R] uploaded by tavary C.
Purchased at: Macy's
There are the words from my mom as she has wrinkles!! “This is the only serum that gives me a youthful appearance, I’ve use it every morning and night for 3 years now. I’ve had less wrinkles and smoother plumper skin.” My mom absolutely loves this, she uses this and another aging product I’ll post a review later for. She has a more youthful look and is happy with the results. My mom is in her mid 40’s and I’d like to say a message for other women out there. I’m not trying to promote that youthful skin is better!! I know some people are happy with how they look regardless of their wrinkles and prefers it that way. That’s totally fine!! My mom just wanted to share out her experience with a product that she found help her for others to use. Everyone is beautiful just the way they are regardless!!Estée Lauder
Brandi P.
Great in between the eye wrinkle treatment!!!! Love this.  But the price is just so expensive.  I used a deluxe trial size and promise I saw results in a few days.  My lines sheunk on forehead and began to smooth out!  I was so sad when I ran out but thought I’d try other cheaper items before purchasing.  I may have to break down and buy.  Lol!  It wears well under makeup.  No smell.  Smooth.  Lovely!!!
Laila I.
Charlotte, NC
Estee Lauder Perfectionist [Cp+R] uploaded by Laila I.
I really like this product. A lot of people think it’s for old skin like it’s a filler but it’s not it’s also a preventative so with this product does it well first it’s the number one line and wrinkle serum like ever I absolutely love it not only does it correct wrinkles but it helps prevent you from getting lines and wrinkles. Basically what it does is it doubles your skins own Natural collagen production in just one week. I would highly recommend this for everyone of all ages it’s amazing you can instantly tell a difference[product:estee-lauder-perfectionist-[cp-r]-wrinkle-lifting/firming-serum]
Vanessa J.
Clintwood , VA
I love this, its a regular in my nightly routine, I got it in a subscription bag Ipsy if I'm not mistaken. I started using it and have used it until now! I'm running low but received the Lo'real Cicacream, not for sure yet but may replace it with this Cicacream made with tiger grass! I will when I do use all the Estee Lauder, but If I can see a difference after stopping ill go back and replace it. So far the Cicacream is rocking my skincare but this product is very good as well.
Raluca B.
Huge fan of this serum. It's like the perfect primer for under makeup. It makes foundation look flawless because it hydrates those dry patches on my cheeks so nicely. It's pricey but it does last a long time because you only need a litlle bit. Will repurchase for sure.
Kay H.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Estee Lauder Perfectionist [Cp+R] uploaded by Kay H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I’ve been using this serum for a couple weeks now and already tell a huge difference. Immediately your skin is silky soft and plump. A major plus that is actually works well as a primer too!
Arlyn G.
Chula Vista, CA
My nights with this product makes my skin radiant and smooth, with an incredible softness and rejuvenation in my skin
Olena G.
Elmhurst, NY
Amazing product! Tighten everything. Really works. With continued use it made my face velvety smooth and soft. Fine lines are lifted and my pores are tighten. Also, I used this sometimes as a primer as it fills all pores and lines and blurs them immediately. Definitely worth trying it. I do recommend it.
Joan E.
I've been using the Estée Lauder uplifting serum for about 4 months now. I love it!!! At first, I wasn't to sure but a few weeks after using the product, the lines around my eyes diminished about 50%. It also helped my puffiness around the eye. The serum feels silky and it feels so good when you apply it. I definitely recommend this product.
Jill S.
Stillwater, MN
I use this serum under my moisturizer and it has truly made a difference in the overall texture and radiance of my skin! I had surgery a couple months ago and didn’t do my skincare routine for about a week. That’s when you can really see what a difference good products make, and this is a definite keeper!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...