BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Reilly T.
Lincoln
I enjoyed this product. I received the product free at Macy's with my perfume purchase. The packaging is very neat. I like that it came with a dropper. The serum it self has a very velvety consistency and feels nice on the skin. The I am not sure on the cost of a full size, but I would not repurchase due to my skin not having wrinkles to actually see the effects of the product. The sample size does contain a decent amount of product and may be used several times!
Carlee Rhea S.
My mom and I both enjoy this serum. It makes the wrinkles just disappear from your skin! I think that it's one hundred percent worth every dollar you pay, because it makes your skin soft and smooth. It makes my mother look younger and she loves it!
Aubrey D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing. Leave the skin feeling so smooth! This was better than expected. Left the skin feeling velvety
Rozh A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's amazing product would recommend to everyone yes not too pricey just right effective
Anneka C.
Shetland
This product is lovely!!! The packaging looks amazing. I bought this from online. It was soft on my skin and works on all skin types. It definitely met up to my expectations... over all loved it !!!!!
✞Eirinn✞
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm only young myself so I can't measure the full effects of this but I do use this from time to time as it feels so luxurious and fresh. My grandmother also uses it and swears by it
Samantha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much and at least my face amazing in the morning I use it at night after a shower I recommend this to everyone