Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Wrinkle Lifting Serum Corrector for Lines Wrinkles Age Spots

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Why ,you think that is a good profuct ,can yoou explain that plea...1 Answers
Jessica D.
Seattle
This has to be the best serum I have ever tried..I am on my 3rd bottle and I have been living it and seeing results from the second week of use...you won't see overnight results or shocking results but you will see that your skin is hydrated, fine lines look smaller and your skin will have that suppelness that it had when you were in your 20s
Jenny P.
Stockton, MO
Estee Lauder makes very high quality products and this serum is no exception. Consistent use of this serum has made some improvement in the texture of my skin making it softer and fuller and evened out the skin tone a little but I am rather disappointed. I was hoping for more color correction with age spots and better smoithing of fine lines. I do like that it has given my skin a softer, more subtle texture so for those reasons I will use it a while longer but for help with age spots and fine lines I will have to try something else.
Grace P.
This product makes my skin looks like I had a chemical peel (after it would heal). My skin is tight, smooth, almost poreless!!! The downside is that my skin can get too sensitive and I have to take a break using this. I think it's just tio steong for my skin.
Cynthia M.
Hazleton
I have heavy wrinkles and have been using the product for awhile, I received the sample originally from a buy monthly program. So my local department store #Boscovs carries Este Lauder I will be purchasing a larger bottle. It can be pricey but it works!
Samantha S.
Philadelphia
Great serum! I wish I would have noticed more of a difference for the price point but I'm only 28 so of course I don't have too much to fix yet at this point. I know many more mature women who love and are loyal to this product.
Alyssa L.
Baton Rouge la
The packaging on this seems cheap for water lauder. I picked it up from the counter in Dillard's in a set. It seems effective and is nice and luxurious but the money you'd spend on it you'd imagine a better bottle. Weird.
Heather W.
Bellmawr, NJ
This does not really work for me. I was given this product to try and it was quite disappointing. It did not meet my expectations. It is pricey for a small amount. It probably works for others, but not for me
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
Estée Lauder is an amazing brand of skin care. Pricey but more than worth it. A little goes a long way. I used often but I have so many favorites. I recommend this to people with dry skin. It’s rich
Ivette A.
Bronx N.Y
Love love love this serum. It left my eyes feeling smooth and amazing. I wanna buy more and more. I love this estee lauder serum so much. The packaging was also cool. I would recommend to anyone.
mandie A.
Cordova, AL
[product:the-estée-edit-by-estée-lauder-late-night-eraser-brightening-eye-balm-with-pink-peony] this is a favorite product of mine it works so well and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth
Yassuri G.
callao.,peru
Why ,you think that is a good profuct ,can yoou explain that please ?