BY ESTÉE LAUDER #34 in Face Serums

Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Wrinkle Lifting Serum Corrector for Lines Wrinkles Age Spots Lifts away the look of wrinkles - and reduces the look of fatigue that can exaggerate the depth of wrinkles by the end of the day

• Why ,you think that is a good profuct ,can yoou explain t...1 Answers
Holly H.
Cushing
I used to only use Estée Lauder facial products and this serum was amazing! It will always be something I reach for..it diminishes fine lines and wrinkles(really) put such a fulfilling gel like tacky serum veil on your face and fills your pores and just makes your skin looks so amazing and luminescent. I also would use a nickel amount as primer before I put my makeup on! Love this stuff always!! Reminds me of my Mother's smell and I cherish this gem she passed down to me to love! Buy it!
courtney r.
This serum came with my double wear foundation as a bonus the last time I bought it. I can’t say too much as to how effective it is for aging since I don’t have much to fix yet, but it feels nice on the skin. It does have a oily feeling though. I’m giving 4 stars because I feel like it’s more expensive than it should be. I’m not sure it is worth what it goes for
Morgan M.
I have been using this serum for about 3-4 months now. I have not seen much difference in fine lines or wrinkles. Although, the serum did make my skin very soft. I will be on the hunt for a new serum though!Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP + Wrinkle Lifting Serum Corrector for Lines Wrinkles Age Spots
Kierra H.
Charlotte, NC
I liked that it pretty much fixed my dry spots on my face. But other than that I really didn’t see much of a difference in my face. Pretty pricey and I wouldn’t buy this product again once I am out. I feel like I can find a product that will do the samething for a much cheaper price.
Shelly J.
Tallahassee, FL
Eh! I'm far from sensitive skin but I'm not sure this was worth the price tag. I didn't notice anything get better, got clogged pores a few times from this... however I don't believe things got any worse either. I might have stayed the same over the course of a year.
Ginger G.
Franklinton, NC
As I mature so does my skin, this cream is magical and works the best on my skin. I’ve tried several creams and this is the best match for me. It met and exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend this to others, without hesitation. #loveit #influenster #review
Jenny P.
Estee Lauder makes very high quality products and this serum is no exception. Consistent use of this serum has made some improvement in the texture of my skin making it softer and fuller and evened out the skin tone a little but I am rather disappointed. I was hoping for more color correction with age spots and better smoithing of fine lines. I do like that it has given my skin a softer, more subtle texture so for those reasons I will use it a while longer but for help with age spots and fine lines I will have to try something else.
Angie R.
Hutchinson
For the high price tag, I'm not sure this is worth it. Doesnt seem to do much or the wrinkles. But, feels nice and theres bo unpleasant smell or anything so I will continue to use until the bottle is gone. Has lasted me quite a while too. A little goes a long way.
Ella C.
I love this product so much. It is so great for aging skin my mom loves it as well I will definitely buy it again for my mom as a gift. It met my expectations and even exceeded them. I didn’t like the dark packaging but other than that it was the best ever.
Ama P.
Loved this since it came out. It keeps my skin soft and helps keep the texture from being so bad. Doesn’t do anything for my dry nose area but makes the easy of my face look great. Sometimes I mix this in foundation but usually just use it at night.
Yassuri G.
callao.,peru
Why ,you think that is a good profuct ,can yoou explain that please ?