Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Wrinkle Lifting Serum Corrector for Lines Wrinkles Age Spots

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Why ,you think that is a good profuct ,can yoou explain that plea...1 Answers
Dayana R.
Fort Myers , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was abit expensive I didn't see a difference. The packaging was nice but it looks the same as all the other serums. It was my first time using . I will not be repurchasing .
Shelley P.
I use so many of Estee Lauder products and this was one item I had to try. I didnt have any skin reactions to it, the product is easy to use and all.... but for me, I just didnt see nor feel much benefit from using it
Jesseth L.
Orange, CA
This is a good product! The minute it goes on your face it is just silky smooth. I don't have deep wrinkles, mainly I use this to prevent them right now. I always get compliments on my skin tone and lack of lines. I'm in my 30's and I feel this is perfect for my age. People always ask me if I have botox that's how good this serum is. I love it! This is kind of Botox in a this bottle. It is pricy but totally worth it.
Sanne E.
The minute this goes on your face it has a silky feeling. I don't have wrinkles but it is just before i get it. The packaging is nice and this is my first bottle. If it's empty i would defenitly buy it again.
Zulimar F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe this dream repairs visible damage and helps protect the future of the skin. Since it began to use it my skin is beautiful and I can not live without it. I totally agree.
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Silky, smoothe finish. The product helps and prevents wrinkles. It is extremely effective and is worth the high price
Dom 🌺.
Winnipeg
Love this serum! At first it seems oily, however once it sinks in, your face feels glorious!!
Yassuri G.
callao.,peru
Why ,you think that is a good profuct ,can yoou explain that please ?