BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEstée Lauder
Perfectionist CP+ R Line Smoother

Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+ R Line Smoother

See an immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines wherever it is needed. This targeted treatment veils and instantly smooths fine lines, dark circles and folds. Create a virtual "retouch" effect thanks to the use of the innovative Photonic Optics technology. It can be used on the eye contour to instantly smooth the lines and awaken the entire eye area. The eyes will be brighter, fresher, with a more toned look. Over time, you will see a tangible reduction in the presence of lines and wrinkles while our exclusive CPR-75 technology supercharges and reinforces the natural cutaneous self-healing power of the lines.

Use Mode

Apply after Perfectionist [CP + R] Wrinkle Lifting / Firming Serum.
Moisten the area of ​​interest and touch it gently with your fingertips to spread the product evenly
Apply morning and evening and during the day if necessary. Continue with your usual trattamattinaento.

BENEFITS
Reduces small lines of expression instantly.

Type of skin
For all types of leather

Ideal for

•     Lines and Wrinkles
  •     Specific treatment of small wrinkles
  •     Looking off
  •     Instant lifting effect

THE FORMULA

•     Dermatologically tested
  •     Ophthalmologically tested
  •     Non-acneic, it does not clog the pores

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+ R Line Smoother!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa G.
This one really is good for all skin types.  I have very picky skin, worse than my toddlers eating habits, and it's hard for me to find something that works for me and won't break me out, irritate my skin or feel oily.  I have had a lot of luck with their products and really enjoy them.  Pricey and wish they weren't quite so expensive, but, keep your tubes lasting longer and staying bacteria free by squeezing out the amount you need onto a sterile qtip.  You only need a small amount.  If you get too much, it can make your skin feel oily or heavy, so start with a pea size amount and spread.
Karleigh C.
Statesboro, GA
A product that you will see results out of in hardy no time! A little pricey but worth ever penny. Products like these are hard to come by where they're both effective and attainable. It's so gentle and makes your skin look and feel younger in hardly no time!
Kimmie K.
It didn't perform well . It had a terrible smell and I just didn't care for the packaging
Fran C.
Powderville
I used to work for Estée Lauder when I was in college. I began using night repair the year it was introduced.
Veronica L.
Love the perfectionist line. Great anti aging products that don't cause any irritation.
haley S.
Owensboro, KY
one of my top five favorite products its in the top five ive baught multiple times and plan to buy multiple more
Hailey G.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Dont use too much or you will reget it. Its a great product but follow the directions or it will cause a breakout atleast if you have skin like me.
Genesis C.
Brooklyn, NY
It heals reduce crease, dark circles around the eyes. Tones the skin and I feel like it boost up the collagen around the eye which helps with premature lines
Lex T.
Toronto, ON
Love this product. It feels amazing and my skin looks great after use. The only issue is it's not the best scent. It's a little old lady smelling but I guess I am kind of old! 😁
Emma V.
Loved this product, very easy to apply & could see an instant difference. Very effective. Would definitely reccomend

Looking for your answer?