BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Intensive Treatments - This precision-accurate, concentrated treatment instantly reduces the look of smile lines and deep creases across the forhead, between brows and around the eyes. Without toxins or injections. Without affecting your natural facial movements. Our exclusive BioSync Activating Complex and Poly-Collagen production to help re-strengthen skin. In just 4 weeks, wrinkles appear pushed up from within for a younger, smoother, more lineless look. see more...

Beth J.
Kent, OH
This face product is simply amazing and I’ve tried so many products out there. Estée Lauder Perfectionist Correcting Concentrate For Deeper Facial Lines/ Wrinkles Product is wonderful for my smile lines and I love and live for it. I really love the fact that it’s high quality but I don’t like the fact it’s out of my budget, a bit highly priced however I’m so glad I discovered it (I highly recommend this for a wonderful skin.)
Risher P.
windsor
I️ Really like this product but at the same time I️ don’t. I️ feel like is too light for my type of skin. If you have a sensitive skin I️ would definitely recommend it.
Mαкєυρ A.
Altamonte Spring , FL
Lo he usado es increíble realmente uso los productos de Estée Lauder siempre son mis favoritos tanto para el cuidado de la piel como el maquillaje son lo maximo!!!
juany faselis P.
Doral, FL
aun no he probado este producto, pero esta en mi lista de compra. porque creo que se acomoda a todas mis nesecidades y es un producto de muy buena calidad, he escuchado muy buenos comentarios sobre el por eso muero por probarlo ademas es de una marca muy reconocida
natalie k.
Altair, TX
I buy this for my mother, she loves it. My Grandmother also uses it. They look great, and it's a great gift if you know your mom or Grandmother wants better skin! Smells great as well.
Michelle N.
Vineyard, UT
This was okay. I have sensitive skin and for some reason my skin was irritated by this product so I won't be using this again.
Amanda D.
This exact product pictured is discontinued, if you can still find it be wary of the "freshness". It was an amazing product!
Jasmine N.
I love to smile alot! Which causes facial wrinkles and this product, even though I am only 22, has caused a tramendous
erin O.
DAHLONEGA, GA
I love this product so much. It is super effective and I use it every night. I definitely recommend this product
Brittany H.
Athens, PA
I am not sure why this has bad reviews, I actually love this product. I swear it performs miracles on my skin!
juany faselis P.
Doral, FL
buenos días, que tanta cobertura y durabilidad tiene la base de kat von d.