BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This is a refill pressed powder pan and puff for Estée Lauder collectible compacts that use the large size refill.

Includes one powder pan plus puff.

Perfecting Pressed Powder:
Perfect any complexion with this silky, lightweight powder. It helps smooth the appearance of your skin for a flawless finish. Ideal for touch-ups throughout the day. Non-acnegenic; won’t clog pores.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Talc , Silica , Dimethicone , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Dimethiconol , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)] <ILN42835>

Rosa R.
I have been wearing this brand because I was about 19 I will probably keep her yet it has definitely been one of my favorite brands so far depressed powder this is the kind I buy all the time when I need to replace my regular one and yeah I would definitely recommend this.
Rhonda J.
Having been a manager for Estee Laider I can easily say that many companies today are using ideas that EL thought of long ago. This perfecting pressed powder will last all day. Just remember to use your setting spray.
Tamara M.
Atlanta, GA
I used to use this product daily and really liked it at the time. As time progressed, I stopped using it because my makeup style changed. Overall, I think this is a good product and would definitely consider using it again.
Beth C.
Salem
Love this powder. It goes on smooth easy to apply great color selection and easy to purchase. Gives great coverage and worked with my oily skin without breaking me out
Karen S.
Bloomington
I'm not a powder lover in general, but I really disliked the puff that comes with this one. The powder itself does it's job and the color selection is nice.
Laura C.
LOVE this product it blends well and doesn’t make my skin oily. It’s pricy but worth the money it does go on pretty easily. It’s a matte finish!
Kristen P.
Morgantown , KY
I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster. I like the product, but it tends to leave my skin looking too powdery.
Marketa B.
Naperville, IL
The puff is amazing and covers basically my whole forehead. The pressed powder is really good too, makes my makeup look fresh all day long.
Rebecca M.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this powder so much! Everyone in my family has always used it and it works great on all skin types for a perfect finish.
Liseth Verónica D.
Atlanta
It is very good to me I love it I recommend it completely since I have used it several times ... I love it... Used it