8 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A dual-ended, multitasking brightening serum and concealer for the eyes that corrects, conceals, and transforms. This duo for eyes features a serum at one end and a concealer at the other. The Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Brightening Serum + Concealer dramatically smooths the appearance of fine lines and reveals youthful-looking skin. Color-correcting optics neutralize uneven skintone and brighten shadowy areas, and moisture levels improve so that the result is skin that appears firmer with lines and wrinkles that look minimized. The long-wearing, hydrating concealer helps to reduce the look of imperfections so dark circles, spots, redness, and blemishes seem to fade.

• does it really do the job of covering dark circles? 3 Answers
  • I'm on the search for a good concealer for my under eye dark circle...1 Answers
  • Is it good for tan skin??1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
julie g.
julie g.
Philadelphia, PA
I just bought this product and am very pleased with is thus far. It comes as a stick with a half tube of concealer and a half a bottle of brightening serum. I found it best to apply the concealer under my eyes then dab the serum on top. From there, the liquid serum helps to blend the concealer for all around great coverage. The concealer really does its job at covered my dark circles and the serum adds life to my eyes ! This is a fun product to play with !
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
This product is absolutely amazing. I especially love it because it has a serum attached whereas most others don't. It blends out very well probably because it is very creamy. It covers under eye circles very well. Also, over time the serum that is attached works really well for under eye wrinkles.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Perfectionist is the perfect word to have in this title! I use the brightening serum on the commas on my face and the lines diminish! I look 10 years younger using the serum and concealer. The concealer hides the dark spots I have from too much sun in my youth. Buy this. You won't regret it!
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
I love this product. The packaging is super convenient. It's best for blemishes. Thai stick end of it is really hard to blend out. It's super long lasting I wear it from 6:00 to 12:00 at night. I would recommend this to others.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I tried this concealer on at Macy's and after seeing how it covered dark circles, I just had to buy it. I love the combination of serum and concealer. Best of all, it stays on all day. I recommend!

#EsteeEditContest
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
I love this product! It really does brighten up my under eyes as I have very dark circles. I would recommend this product if anyone has any hard dark circles to cover up or is looking for an eye brightner!
April M.
April M.
The brighter it nice in photos but looks horrible after about one hour it starts to looks glittery and enhances darkness instead of brighten . The concealer is ok but just ok good shade range
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Rhinelander, WI
The concealer part of this product works as good as any other drugstore concealer. I do like that is has a combining shimmer application attached. Overall O episode repurchase this item.
Gracia B.
Gracia B.
Cherokee, NC
When used together this corrector and concealer completely covered my dark circles. It's completely buildable and when set with a fine milled powder it stays in place all day.
Joanna r.
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
love this mascara!!! it is amazin!! i really recommend this to everyone out there
lavinda y.
lavinda y.
does it really do the job of covering dark circles?
Aleena N.
Aleena N.
Long Beach
How is the coverage and does it crease really bad?
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm on the search for a good concealer for my under eye dark circles. An associate at Sephora really raved about this product. Does it work as well as she says it does?
Seh A.
Seh A.
Lancaster, PA
Is it good for tan skin??
Tanyanna G.
Tanyanna G.
Locust Grove, GA
I would love to try this new product by Estee Lauder. if anyone has tried it.....how do you like it? Does it perform as described?