Estée Lauder Pefectionist Youth-Infusing Brightening Serum + Concealer uploaded by Emelsyth O.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Correct. Conceal. Transform. This magic multi-tasking duo for eyes—serum at one end, concealer at the other—does it all.

On one end, our Youth-Infusing Brightening Serum dramatically smooths the appearance of fine dry lines and renews skin's youthful look. Color-correcting optics neutralize uneven skintone and brighten shadowy areas. Moisture levels improve, skin appears firmer, lines and wrinkles look minimized.

On the other end, the long-wearing, hydrating Concealer helps erase the look of all imperfections. Dark circles, spots, redness and blemishes seem to disappear.

Together, they transform your idea of what a concealer can do.

HOW TO USE

Apply the Brightening Serum as the last step in your skincare regimen, followed by the concealer. Wear them together or separately where needed.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Methyl Trimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Glycerin; Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate; Dimethicone; Peg-10 Dimethicone; Synthetic Fluorphlogopite; Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone; Trehalose; Zinc Stearate; Chlorella Vulgaris Extract; Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract; Hydrolyzed Fish (Pisces) Collagen; Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait; Cholesterol; Lecithin; Sorbitol; Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Artemia Extract; Dextrin; Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate; Lauroyl Lysine; Trihydroxystearin; Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer; Glyceryl Polymethacrylate; Laureth-7; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Sodium Pca; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Sodium Hyaluronate; Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer; Peg-8; Sodium Chloride; Xanthan Gum; Tocopheryl Acetate; Magnesium Aluminum Silicate; Dipropylene Glycol; Tin Oxide; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Sodium Citrate; Disodium Edta; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)] Ingredients: Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate; Octyldodecanol; Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2; Polyethylene; Ozokerite; Kaolin; Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate; Barium Sulfate; Bisabolol; Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Mica] <ILN41361, 41428>

• does it really do the job of covering dark circles? 3 Answers
  • I'm on the search for a good concealer for my under eye d...1 Answers
  • Is it good for tan skin??1 Answers
Estée Lauder Pefectionist Youth-Infusing Brightening Serum + Concealer
  • "love this product it isn't shinny under the eye but does it's job to brighten the under eye. it covers my dark circles and best of all it doesn't look cakey. it's one of my go to concelears that lasts all day!" in 8 reviews
Carrie W.
Remsen, IA
Review for: 1C Light more...
I bought this and I am so disappointed. It hardly covers anything. It is so thick and hard to blend out. It looks horrible and it is so expensive. Not much product comes in the tube at all. I tried to make this work over and over again but it just doesn't!
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
Review for: 2W Light Medium more...
This is my favorite concealer. I tried Nars and it creased so much I had to return it. This does not crease and I love the fact it has anti-aging ingredients in it. I use both sides since one is a stick and the other is a liquid. I put makeup on M-F and this has lasted me for months.

Also, a little goes a long way. It does not feel thick on either end.
Michelle H.
Newport , MI
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely love this. Doesn’t crease, and totally brightened the under eye area! It is buildable if needed but I find that the end with the highlight/brightening cream does a
great job at adding that extra brightness. I would buy again
Shelbie H.
Odenville
This stuff is fabulous. It’s a 2 in 1. I love concealer. I use this stuff all the time. It’s one of my go tops when I need a little lifting in my eyes after a long work week or late night weekends. This product has been a life saver when I really need it.
Victoria L.
Townsend
Review for: 1C Light more...
This concealer has great properties. It goes on easy and blends onto the skin beautifully. Long lasting all day. I have purchased this a few times and recommend it to my friends and clients.
Danielle K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I can't find a concealer to hide my dark circles. I bought this a week ago and I'm not loving it. It looks a little cakey in the sunlight too. I'm trying to use different techniques but none seem to work with my skin. Maybe it's just because I've been experiencing dry skin lately?! I don't know. The applicator is a little difficult so I use a different brush to apply it (also better bacteria wise) still looking for that perfect concealer though.
Mel
Review for: 5N Deep more...
This concealer is amazing. It's super creamy and the color is gorgeous. I use this as my under eye highlighter and it looks so pretty. I haven't had the chance to use the serum side but it feels like it's a really good product. It also doesn't crease under my eyes because it is a more hydrating concealer.
Jennifer R.
Perfectionist is the perfect word to have in this title! I use the brightening serum on the commas on my face and the lines diminish! I look 10 years younger using the serum and concealer. The concealer hides the dark spots I have from too much sun in my youth. Buy this. You won't regret it!
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 2W Light Medium more...
Love this product it isn't shinny under the eye but does it's job to brighten the under eye. It covers my dark circles and best of all it doesn't look cakey. It's one of my go to concelears that lasts all day!
Sarah S.
Review for: 1C Light more...
Wow!!! This product is awesome!!! The packaging is amazing!!! It applies perfectly and it feels great I can't believe how cheap it is for something this good!!! I would definitely buy it again!!! It is awesome!!!
lavinda y.
does it really do the job of covering dark circles?
Aleena N.
Long Beach
How is the coverage and does it crease really bad?
Tanyanna G.
Locust Grove, GA
I would love to try this new product by Estee Lauder. if anyone has tried it.....how do you like it? Does it perform as described?
Seh A.
Lancaster, PA
Is it good for tan skin??
Jennifer L.
Jackson Hts, NY
I'm on the search for a good concealer for my under eye dark circles. An associate at Sephora really raved about this product. Does it work as well as she says it does?