Estée Lauder Optimizer Intensive Boosting Lotion Even Skintone + Hydration uploaded by Tracy T.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An advanced skin-unifying toner Formulated with new Fortified Bamboo Complex to pacify & relieve skin instantly Developed with new AquaSyncTM Technology composed of Ion-Balanced Water & Volcanic Mineral Water Helps impart essential hydration quicker & deep into skin s surface Skin appears calmer smoother evenly-toned & younger looking To use: Apply day & night to cleansed face using a cotton ball. Follow with appropriate moisturizer Product Line: Estee Lauder - Optimizer - Night Care Product Size: 200ml/6.7oz

• Is it supposed to be slightly burning when you apply it on the skin...2 Answers
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Estee Lauder Optimizer Intensive Boosting Lotion (Even Skintone + Hydration) 200ml/6.7oz
Loves this stuff! I received a free bottle with purchase from Estée Lauder! It made my skin feel so soft. I apply it once in the morning and once at night! It's very effective. I did not have any reaction and it did not leave my skin oily like other products.
Mishelle k.
Mishelle k.
Havertown, PA
This is an amazing product. It does even out your skin in a few weeks. I had pachy skin and discoloration and this product did the trick and fades all the pachy spots. It is very hydrating and smells wonderful. I would reccomend this to everyone
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Mission, TX
I love This product everything of Estèe Lauder to be exact ! I put this as a primer for my face. When I'm applying my makeup and oh my gosh my face feels amazing. I think it's a great product ! Can be pricey but it's worth the money
Tara B.
Tara B.
Bothell, WA
This is ideal for me! I love it! I have dry very fair skin. This helps with my problem areas of dryness and skin tone.
I recommend it to anyone just trying to find a solid facial moisturizer.
yolanda h.
yolanda h.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Love the smell. I love the smell not to strong and what like about this product it leaves my skin soft I apply it every night before I go to sleep when i wake up my skin feel like a baby.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Cypress, TX
This has been a great find for me at a reasonable price. I've seen an improvement in evenness of skin tone and color and less dry skin without it being oily in a couple months of use!
My skin is dry so this gives me just the right hydration that my skin needs and makes my skin tone so even I can go get grocerys without having to wear makeup!!
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.
This the best lotion for your face leaves you feeling soft and hydrated. It works great to gradually correct skintone and help with dark spots and sun damage.
Carly M.
Carly M.
Oakton, VA
I have very dry skin, especially in the winter, and this is one of the only things that soothes it. Works very well without irritating my also sensitive skin.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Ich kann die CC Creme nur weiterempfehlen. Es macht einen frischen leicht getönten Hautton, der ganz natürlich wirkt, gar nicht wie ein Makeup.
Missy M.
Missy M.
Selangor
Is it supposed to be slightly burning when you apply it on the skin? It burns a little upon applying but it does not leave a rash or something. Just the sensation.