BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This exquisitely luxe lotion infuses skin with comforting moisture and energy for a look of radiant vitality.Our high-performance, energizing treatment lotion with our proprietary Pomegranate8 Complex™ deeply hydrates and prepares skin to receive the maximum benefits from the Nutritious formulas that follow.See an amazing vibrancy—a healthy, translucency with this dynamic, dual-action collection. Powered by our potent anti-oxidant blend of Pomegranate Extract, Mangosteen, Super Berries and more.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Alcohol Denat.; Glycerin; Dipropylene Glycol; Propanediol; Trehalose; Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract; Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract; Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract; Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract; Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract; Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract; Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract; Lycium Chinense (Wolfberry) Fruit Extract; Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract; Acetyl Glucosamine; Sodium Pca; Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract; Algae Extract; Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract; Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum; Ergothioneine; Caffeine; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Sodium Lactate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Peg-8; Ppg-6-Decyltetradeceth-30; Butylene Glycol; Tromethamine; Tocopheryl Acetate; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Carbomer; Citric Acid; Fragrance (Parfum); Trisodium Hedta; Phenoxyethanol; Yellow 6 (Ci 15985); Red 4 (Ci 14700)

Esther Y.
Centreville, VA
With my combination (more on the oily side) and slightly sensitive skin, I would consider myself particularly picky about the type of skincare I choose. This is definitely a pricey product, but having used this for two months, I found that this has noticeably improved the texture of my skin. I'm fairly acne-prone and it hasn't caused me to break out. The product dispenses a thick, clear and viscous texture with a subtle fragrance. I use this lotion right after my toner and follow up with a moisturizer. If you're looking for a nice emulsion and it's in your budget, I would def. recommend this.
jessica r.
Anaheim, CA
i use this i put this unfer my foundation everytime it leaves me this nice look i love it i been using this product for a long time i recommend it to people i love how it leaves my skin
Andrea S.
I love this serum!! My skxwin looks and feel rejuvenated. I've used it for the last 6 months and my skin looks amazing!! You only need a few drops and you will see the difference. I will bought it forever just to see my skin as fresh as it looks right now!
Deanna J.
Normandy Park, WA
I am in love with this product… As a great sent, glides on very easily and leaves behind a silky texture. My skin really seems to absorb this product very well. I was in the evening after I take my makeup off and I am ready for bed. Love it!
Julianna D.
Pompano Beach
This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin!
ASTRID C.
MIAMI, FL
I tried a few months ago, and i was delighted with the results. It really favored my skin. If you want inmediate results, this is the solution. I recommend it. I loved
💕Hend A.
Doha
Give my skin with glow and shine .. it's made what I expected.. one of the most powerful products .. highly recommend