BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Power up your skin. Your intensive detox treatment for smoother, softer, brighter skin. Enhanced with concentrated pomegranate power, it works with skin's natural renewal cycle while you sleep. Removes toxins and helps purify accumulated damage from pollution and other aggressors. In just 8 days, 90% of women thought their skin looked more refined and smooth*Nutritious Vitality8 The power of 8. 8 days, 8 dimensions of radiantly healthy skin. Infused with our exclusive Pomegranate8 Complex to activate the 8 key dimensions of healthy-looking vitality for skin that's Nourished, Hydrated, Energized, Calmed, Supple, Refined, Smoother, Radiant.

Buy on Bloomin...
  • "Estée Lauder is a well established and trusted brand for a reason. They put out Great quality. I started moisturizing in my late 20's with something cheap. Now I invest in th good stuff. I don't have really wrinkles but I do have fine lines from years of study and cram sessions. I was using this for a month and I saw those little fine lines stay to fade. I recommend this to all of my friends. Moisturize and start young. Invest in quality, it will def pay off." in 3 reviews
Ivy W.
Raleigh, NC
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
This brand is very unique and specialised in skin expertise. I'm very bold to select this brand, because this gives perfect skin in anything I select from this. N this night cream gives me a radiant skin. Pampered to use this again n again.
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
it is a good lotion for the night little bit heavy but does a great job on my skin and has a nice scent. I bought it at macys it was little bit pricey but i think worth it.
Iris T.
Got this as a sample to try and I really love it! It's gentle and leaves your skin soft and hydrated! The packaging is so cool and different. It is very effective and I would truly buy it again
Natalie G.
Stick this on before you go to bed and it is amazing how much better your skin feels in the morning. I use this once a week as it helps even out the pigmentation of my skin.
Caitlin M.
This product is pricey but I really did like it. It definitely detoxed my skin. I have acne and have had a long, long struggle with it. This helped a good bit but the price is what made me look elsewhere. This product really isn't for the treatment of acne anyway so that's probably for the best. If I made a lot more money I would invest in it all the time though. It made my skin glow and did help with the clarity of it. It also smells delicious, like pomegranate which is one of the ingredients.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Not worth the money. I think that this product was overpriced and did not have a huge effect on my skin. I picked it up at nordstrom after a glowing review. It is very harsh and then shows no real benefits at least for my skin. Would not recommend.
GABRIELA D.
Ontario , CA
This is one of my favorite products I have tried from Estée Lauder thus far! After removing my makeup, and cleaning my face, I like to put this concentrate on. When I wake up I feel like my skin feels so rejuvenated and clear. It's amazing!!!
Katherine O.
Redwood City, CA
I use this at night after washing my face. I like that I wear it overnight and don't need to remoisturize in the day time. I found it a bit heavy, but it works nonetheless. I believe I purchased at Macy's. and while it is a little pricey, you definitely get what you pay for.
Nikkie r.
Ontario, CA
YASSSSS! See there is always time to take care of your skin seriously no excuse this is perfect to help your skin and detox while you sleep! Plus getting results while u do absolutely nothing but rest love products like this!
Danielle H.
Grande prairie , AB
I'm really curious to try this! Can anybody tell how much of a difference they really saw? Thanks!