Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8™

An instant infusion of long-lasting moisture.Our exclusive Pomegranate8 Complexâ„¢ helps activate the 8 key signs of healthy-looking vitality. Skin is radiant, hydrated, energized, nourished and more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8™!
Product Highlights
5 star product. This is a hydrating cream that manages to eliminate dryness without swapping your skin out for greasiness. One thing I really noticed about this product was that it felt and acted like some *highly* expensive creams that I have tried. This really goes to show that the EL line has some excellent options that may seem pricey but actually offer excellent value for what they are.in reviews
So so smooth skin after use. I would highly recommend this product to all with dry skin and needed some moisture. Love the brand as well!!! I am and will be a repeat customer. Use it use it!!!! Go out and get you some now.in reviews
...fragrance in the Nutritious Vitality to be a bit much for me and my somewhat sensitive skin.in reviews
Andrea V.
Cincinnati, OH
Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8™ uploaded by Andrea V.
Love this moisturizer! Just recently started using it in my a.m routine. It smells so great and has a wonderful texture that is non greasy! A little goes a long way so it last awhile!
Victoria H.
Charlotte, NC
Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8™ uploaded by Victoria H.
Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8™ uploaded by Victoria H.
Purchased at: Macy's
I’ve used a lot of amazing moisturizers.. this definitely makes the top 5! I love the lightweight texture, and the huge dose of hydration/radiance it gives my skin! Pomegranate antioxidants target dullness , dehydration , and lines/wrinkles. Beautifully glowy skin for the win!
Priya John M.
Pacoima, CA
Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8™ uploaded by Priya John M.
my skin is very sensitive and I chose this Nutritious Vitality. My skin looks very smooth and soft after applying it. I have using it for several months, it always good. I like to buy online when it has gift set and free shipping.It is  expensive but i don't mind to spend because it is so good on my skin.It is so good for Asian skin
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
I use this product daily and although a little pricey is definitely worth it if you have very dry skin. Before using this I had skin flaking off at my nose and hairline especially in winter, but now my face is smooth and moisturized. Smells good too!
Dikshya K.
Arlington , TX
Good for oily combination skin it didn’t do much for my dry skin. Loved the packaging but there are other cheaper alternatives
Jasmine T.
Suwanee, GA
I love there products! Feels so light on your face and works great! A little pricey but worth it
Luisa R.
Silver Spring, MD
Bring vitality to my damage skin, it is a product that works fast in my experience!!!!
Nadia N.
Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8™ uploaded by Nadia N.
Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8™ uploaded by Nadia N.
I started using estee lauder night cream about 3 months ago and finally decided to try the day cream. I really like how hydrating this cream is. It smells really good too! The price is right, and I always get free sample.
rim S.
Parlier, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
My God, how much I love Estee Lauder. She is distinguished and respects her clients. Oh really. Valuable products. But you will not regret it if you bought it and even if you paid the money you will receive the goal and the required result
Hellen M.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a very luxurious product but it also works . It moisturizes my face and keeps it hydrated. Coz hydration is the key for healthy skin. It also made my face glow and soft. It is worth the investment for your skin.❤️❤️

Looking for your answer?