BY ESTÉE LAUDER

J J
J J
Love this product. a little goes a long way. last longer than others. is pricey
Amaya Y.
Amaya Y.
Reseda, CA
Love the product works like a wonder. Love to try other product from this line.
Yarly M.
Yarly M.
FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is essential to have at home, because it helps us to maintain a bright and healthy skin, clarifies and prevents, is a daily, although I like very much its price many times limit me. Of course your skin will look like silk and it feels great.Tengo amigas que su adictas por los benedficios que brinda para vernos mejor y mas jovenes.
Kylee S.
Kylee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wake up with radiant—never oily—skin. Mineral-rich Bladderwrack Extract softens and nourishes skin as powerful, moisture-binding ingredients effectively hydrate without the use of pore-clogging oils. Plumping Collagen and Elastin help further enhance skin's tone and texture, revealing a silky-smooth complexion come morning.P
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product. It was not overly greasy, no heavy smells and no sticky feeling. Left skin nice and soft and looking refreshed without. Wing harsh . I wish I could buy bottle , but loved that it was in a pump so you are not contaminating the jar each use
Esther B.
Esther B.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Great great great product! My skin always felt so fresh! The packing was good nothing wrong with it at all! Very gentle with my skin and my moms we both loved it! Very effective for the both of us! Especially my mom and no need for improvement! It's great
Angela W.
Angela W.
Wixom, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels so good and hey...hopefully it is working. I'm trusting it does cuz I wouldn't know if it wasn't working unless I cloned myself and the clone DIS NOT use it right?
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Dartmouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this serum. I would put it on before bed and wake up with my skin feeling like and smooth, moisturized, and tight. I would buy it again, worth the money!
Carolina V.
Carolina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an amazing hydrating product. But lets be honest, Estee Lauder is no cheat brand, but a little of this goes a long way. Its always better to save up and spend money on things that actually work but are expensive, then to buy some cheat product that doesn't do you justice. So i recommend you save up and spend your money the right way.
Navit D.
Navit D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this a few weeks ago and I haven't seen any kind of difference. For me and my combination skin it just hasnt work. I wouldn't buy it again.