BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Sarah M.
Grayson, KY
I have such dry skin from having Leukemia and going through chemotherapy. I was always on the hunt for a good moisturizer to help with my dry skin. I used to have combination/oily skin and now dry, dry! I started using this Estee Lauder Vita-Nutritous Creme and it has worked wonders on my skin. My skin is now so soft. My makeup goes on nice and I don't have any dry patches anymore that's visible when I apply my makeup. It sinks into the skin easily.. it takes a little bit to dry because it's thick. I use it daily and at night along with the Estee Lauder eye serum. Both work amazingly!
Victoria N.
Roswell, GA
WOW! I got this as a small sample from Sephora and tried it a week after I received it and my only con is not trying it sooner! I apply this product to my face right before bed time and every morning I wake up with hydrated-glowy skin! I'm in love with this product. Also, I have VERY dry skin so this is great for those dry-skinned girls like me :) I've tried every moisturizer under the sun and this is by far the best.
Magaly R.
Hayward, CA
I've use this before, I believe this was given to me as a gift when purchasing my foundation at Macys. But I fell in love with its the perfect amount of creamy, but not to over oily. I would recommend to anyone who has normal skin.
felicity e.
Escondido, CA
This cream was so moisturizing! I use it before I go to bed at night. It made my skin supple, and I was basically glowing when I woke up in the morning! A bit pricey, but definitely worth it :)
Diana C.
Omg I love using this baby after I take a nice warm shower . I use it after I wash my face as well it leaves you skin super smooth & hydrated !
Melissa L.
Bainbridge, GA
Estée Lauder products are never a disappointment. You can feel,this product working as soon as you put it on. It is great for my thirsty skin.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
This cream is ideal for those with dry or mature skin. It felt a bit thick and greasy as I applied it. It took a bit to sink in to my skin.
Pilar R.
This is probably the best moisturizer I've purchased, I use it at night and my face feels so moisturized in the morning.
Lauren M.
Kennett Sq, PA
My mom made this one of my beauty staples for smooth and moisturizer skin. There's a reason the company is a staple!
Jari M.
love the fact that it has a soft scent. it leaves my skin bright an moist. it really meet my expectations.